Capturas de pantalla
It's never been easier to get lost in a story. Go digital with a world of reading at your fingertips with the free Walmart eBooks app. With over 6 million eBooks and audiobooks to choose from, there’s something for every type of reader and listener.
The perfect escape awaits with the world's best eBooks, audiobooks, graphic novels, and children's books to enjoy instantly on your smartphone or tablet.
The Walmart eBooks app adds comfort and convenience to your love of books:
• Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer.
• Night Mode to makes reading easier on your eyes before bedtime.
• Lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode.
• Our beautifully designed, easy-to-use audiobook player makes it simple for you to move through your story with a single touch. Tap to go forwards or backwards for a few seconds, for an entire chapter, or more.
• Never worry about losing your spot with automatic bookmarks, and see how much time is left at a glance.
• Schedule the timer to turn the app off after a set amount of time—so you can listen while life happens, or when it’s time to say goodnight.
• Read thousands of free eBook previews or listen to audiobook samples to help you find your next favorite.
• Start reading on one device and switch to another. The Walmart eBooks app always remembers where you left off, so you don’t need to keep track.
• Share your love of reading on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Post your favorite quotes, notes, or thoughts about what you’re reading.
• Rate and review the books you’ve read or check out reviews from other readers.
• Listen to audiobooks while you drive with CarPlay. Download them before connecting to CarPlay, or else you won’t see them.
We updated some things under the hood to keep things running smoothly.
Thank you for reading with Walmart eBooks!
Valoraciones y reseñas
Love this App!!! It’s AWESOME!!!!!
This app is easy to navigate and is really straight forward!!!! I was a member of Audible for a long time. But, Walmart Audiobooks/E-Books is a much , much, much better value!!!!! Absolutely so impressed with all of the Walmart platforms!!!!!! You can still visit the stores, you can shop online, you can get your prescriptions filled at the pharmacy, you can get your dog or cats medications filled at Walmart Pet RX, and now you can enjoy e-books and audiobooks with Walmart Audiobooks/E-Books!!!!! Wow!!! LOVE, LOVE,LOVE Walmart!!!!!
I was an audible subscriber and thought hey this is $10 less a month what a great deal. Well, the old saying you get what you pay for is true. OVER 20 emails and 3 phone calls later, I still can’t download a simple book. (I downloaded a couple no problem) They gave me step after step to do (like it was my problem to fix) they reset my account on their end and still couldn’t download a book. Their response to me was just try the 6 steps again. When I finally got sick of it I asked for a refund. They didn’t want to give me a refund FOR THE BOOKS I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD. I actually had to fight for a refund for a product and service THEY DID NOT PROVIDE. My advice just don’t sign up for Walmart e books because the app that you have to use can’t fix their own problems, they are impossible to get in touch with, (called several times and heard ppl in the background then was hung up on), you will spend hours on email with no solution, (actually you will just get automated replies telling YOU to do things over and over again) and finally you will have to demand a refund and go through several people to get it. It took me OVER a week to do everything and get it canceled........save yourself the time and headache....... just say no.
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Hi, If you need assistance, please contact our support team at http://walmartebooks.kobo.com/ and we would be more than happy to try and troubleshoot any problems you may be having. Thanks!
It doesn’t work? Kinda?
This has been a very confusing experience so far. I downloaded the Walmart audiobook/kobo app to try the service and all I saw after logging in was the Walmart grocery app interface. (I don’t even have the grocery app installed, but I did once upon a time so I know it when I see it.) After overcoming the bizarreness of the situation, I realized the app (ridiculously) is using Safari as its core means of content delivery. So the problem seemed to be a caching issue. I closed the app and opened my iPhone settings, navigated to safari, cleared my safari cache and cookies, then returned to open up the “book app” again. This time I received the ebook interface. A bit disturbing. Seems an awfully cheap way of going about creating an app. But, hey, I fixed it. Wooyay, sort of? Except I can’t find how to sign up for the actual audiobook service. This is really kind of crazy. I really wanted to like this but it’s a mess right now. Hopefully they get it fixed ASAP. In the meantime, can someone tell me how to sign up for the audiobook service? (Message also sent to customer service.)
Device: iPhone 6
OS Version: 11.4.1
App Version: Walmart eBooks 9.8
Privacidad de la app
El desarrollador, Kobo Inc., ha indicado que las prácticas de privacidad de la app pueden incluir la gestión de datos descrita a continuación. Para obtener más información, consulta la política de privacidad del desarrollador.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Las prácticas de privacidad pueden variar, por ejemplo, dependiendo de tu edad o de las funciones que uses. Más información
- Kobo Inc.
- 120,3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Rakuten Kobo Inc.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.