Developed by the Division of Cardiology at the University of Cape Town, ECG APPtitude is a comprehensive ECG reference guide for students and health care practitioners.
The app uses high quality ECGs from real patients. The ECGs are annotated and accompanied by text and illustrations to explain normal physiology, as well as the pathophysiology of abnormal features on the ECG.
For easy reference of systematic ECG analysis and interpretation, the content is organized by ECG features and by ECG diagnoses:
• ‘Rhythm analysis’ provides diagnostic approaches and differential diagnoses for different rate and rhythm abnormalities
• ‘Waveform analysis’ provides the normal parameters, as well as the differential diagnoses for abnormal waveforms
• ‘ECG interpretation’ provides a list of ECG diagnoses, where the key ECG features are given for each diagnosis
This version contains updated content
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great resource to help with honing ECG skills. I took off 1 star as there are 14 rhythms that are marked “coming soon” such as Torsades, Vfib, and hypokalemia. Luckily if you have ever worked ED, ICU, or on a cardiac floor you should already know the potentially lethal rhythms.
- Rory Leisegang
- 111.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Cardiology, University of Cape Town
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.