Welcome to the wild west. You’re an attending at a busy county hospital, and beds are scarce. Today is particularly bad, with hordes of patients checking in every minute. You can’t see them, but you need a way to triage them, so your tech brings you stacks of ECGs from the waiting room.
Review the ECGs presented to you and assess their acuity. The options are:
- Waiting Room: routine triage
- Next Available: top of the waiting room
- Room Immediately: straight to a bed
- Code STEMI: activate the cath lab
- Stampede Mode: Play a quick game, ten ECG's with a sparse allotment of beds.
- Quiz Mode: Do as many ECG's as you'd like, seeing answers along the way.
- Random Mode: Luck of the draw, they're probably all STEMI's.
- More ECG's
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m working as a patient care assistant in an ER until I graduate my nursing program this year. I take multiple EKGs per day, but have very little clue of what I’m looking at unless it’s an NSR. The app gives me an opportunity to practice identifying abnormalities in order to prioritize patients that seek emergent care.
Such a useful tool for EM physicians. Loved by my entire residency program at Harbor UCLA!
great way to exercise your ECG interpretation muscles, thank you!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.