Practice speaking any language with Echo, the app that lets you hear your voice and native speakers next to each other.
* The Pimsleur Method is the most effective way to learn a language. Echo takes the most important part, repetitive speaking, and puts it into a fun and useful app.
* Download lessons created by native speakers of the language you are learning.
* Pass your language tests (TOEFL, ESL, AP Spanish) with effective practice. Do better than classmates who practice with other L2 learners.
Update a couple words and graphics. To be honest, the main goal here was to load this project on my new computer and get it compiling with the new Xcode.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is not worth buying
Developer Response ,
Thank you for checking this out and trying it. This was the first app I have ever written and earlier version had serious problem. Maybe I have not improved so much as a programmer since then, but one thing I did learn is to not add so many useless features. Since then I have completely recreated the app and I will be happy to add parts back in once people actually need them.
- William Entriken
- 19 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 William Entriken
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.