Practice speaking any language with Echo, the app that lets you hear your voice and native speakers next to each other.
* The Pimsleur Method is the most effective way to learn a language. Echo takes the most important part, repetitive speaking, and puts it into a fun and useful app.
* Download lessons created by native speakers of the language you are learning.
* Pass your language tests (TOEFL, ESL, AP Spanish) with effective practice. Do better than classmates who practice with other L2 learners.
Update for latest iOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is not worth buying
Developer Response ,
Thank you for checking this out and trying it. This was the first app I have ever written and earlier version had serious problem. Maybe I have not improved so much as a programmer since then, but one thing I did learn is to not add so many useless features. Since then I have completely recreated the app and I will be happy to add parts back in once people actually need them.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- William Entriken
- 17.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 William Entriken
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.