ECHO Views - Transesophageal Echocardiography Atlas
A Detailed Atlas of 28 ECHO Views of the Comprehensive Perioperative TEE and Associated Structures
Featured by Apple in the Medical Section of iTunes
• "New & Noteworthy."
Brought to you by iAnesthesia LLC, the leading developer of mobile healthcare solutions for anesthesia and critical care providers. ECHO Views is a quick reference tool developed for the beginning to intermediate echocardiographer.
This iPhone, iPod, and iPad Transesophageal Echocardiography Atlas highlights the 28 most common TEE views used in a comprehensive perioperative TEE exam. With labels of all significant anatomic structures as well as a brief explanation of the highlights of each view; ECHO Views is the perfect quick reference for the occasional gaps in your TEE knowledge.
By organizing the views by important cardiac structures, ECHO Views allows users to find alternate views for particular structures of interest quickly.
- No internet connection required
- Excellent tool for teaching residents and fellows.
- The ability to hide and show labels allows users to quiz themselves on their echocardiographic anatomic knowledge.
- Does not cover doppler and echo hemodynamics at this time but can be added if wanted by enough students.
-Includes NEW Quiz features to test your knowledge of the views and structures.
Over 30 Anatomic Structures Highlighted including:
- A1, A2, A3 & P1, P2, P3 Scallops of Mitral Valve
- Ascending Aorta
- Aortic Valve
- Coronary Sinus
- Descending Aorta
- Inferior Vena Cava
- Intra-atrial Septum
- Left Atrium
- Left Coronary Cusp
- Left Pulmonary Artery
- Left Ventricle
- Left Ventricular outflow tract
- Left Atrial Appendage
- Left Ventricle wall segments
- Main Pulmonary Artery
- Mitral Valve
- Non-coronary cusp aortic valve
- Papillary muscle
- Pulmonic Valve
- Right Atrium
- Right coronary cusp aortic valve
- Right pulmonary artery
- Right ventricle
- Right ventricular outflow tract
- Superior vena cava
- Tricuspid Valve
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed a bug causing the app to crash with iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for new learners/residents/fellows
This app is great for beginners or for practitioners who need to brush up on skills if they don’t use tee every day. Very nice to have some thing that is easy to access during downtime or breaks in the OR. Simple, straightforward, great pictures. Highly recommend. Heard company (iAnesthesia) also has a great EKG app.
A gem of an App that is simple to use, includes great images with clear labels and a nice quiz section to keep you honest. I would recommend this app to anyone (cardiology/intensivist/anesthesiologist) using TEE. Also, developers extremely responsive and interested in improving the app. A buy all day long
Very useful review
I do not use echocardiography often so I like to review the information quickly and this app provides a great way to do it.
The developer, iAnesthesia LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iAnesthesia LLC
- 114.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011, iAnesthesia LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.