EchoSOS, the live saving smart phone app that helps you prepare for emergencies. EchoSOS sends your location to the local emergency service anywhere in the world and provides information about nearby emergency rooms in selected regions.
How does the app work?
1. In an emergency, open the app: EchoSOS recognises which country you are in and displays the correct emergency service numbers.
2. Dial an emergency number by pressing the appropriate key.
3. Your position will be transmitted so emergency services can find you.
• Displays the local emergency numbers - wherever you are
• Option to add personal emergency numbers
• Nearby emergency rooms and their occupancy (available in selected regions)
• No mobile data? No problem, you location will be transmitted by SMS
• Tried and tested by Swiss emergency services since 2011, available worldwide
• Test function
Echo112 is now called EchoSOS.
We have brought the Echo112 app up to date technically and used this opportunity to give the app a new name and freshen up the design. The tried and tested emergency call remains unchanged and can now be complemented with personal emergency numbers. Additionally, emergency rooms and their current occupancy are shown directly in the EchoSOS app in selected regions.
Ratings and Reviews
Lifeesaver, I would say
Great app to have on your iPhone. You can always be reached in case of emergency
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.