Now 80% off for our one year anniversary sale! Jump into this expansive hand-painted and animated, 2D action JRPG, set to a beautiful handcrafted soundtrack.
At the edge of the Universe the Aeons set about to create and to destroy. What was left in the wake was the children of Terra, unified and prosperous... Until the breaking of the world.
Follow Rinelesca "Rin" Stellaris, The daughter heir to the throne of Lusec, as she is caught in the midst of a brewing war, after celebrating centuries of peace in her home nation. As tensions rise, Rin sets out on her own to figure out the cause of the goings on in Terra. As she inches closer to uncovering the truth, what she thought was myth slowly becomes reality. And Eldric Estellion A young man orphaned in his youth, unbeknownst to him, he is one of the Descended. A fabled people born of mortal and Aeonic blood. Thrown into a world beyond possibility, Eldric must find the courage to face his deepest fears. Is it destiny or choice in which one’s life is framed?
A tale of two souls, bound together by fate, as they challenge destiny in an epic tale of time and space, love, laughter, the human condition and those who seek to destroy existence.
■ Game-play Features
• Set out on a journey of epic proportions across the world of Terra and into the unknown. A massive narrative with 15+ hours of game-play.
• Explore a gorgeous hand-painted world, find hidden items, play mini-games, and set sail via the world map to many varied locals!
• Fast paced action combat with massive boss fights! Take part in real-time fast paced battles that happen on the spot and play out in 60 FPS. Optimized "floating joystick" controls built from the ground up for iOS.
• Switch your character on the fly to gain a tactical edge in combat! Do battle as a ranged archer with devastating AoE magic or an in your face melee specialist with quick-fire abilities.
• Build your own unique combos that utilize the Aeonic Arts to summon magical swords or “Incanta” arrows in any order you choose!
• Utilize the Tech Tree system to unlock specialized upgrades for your characters such as discounts at shops, raising stats, unique passive abilities, and so much more!
• No RPG is complete without a beautifully crafted soundtrack. With 50+ songs, Echoes of Aeons has an expansive score that really sets the mood and brings the world to life!
iOS 12.1 or later
iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7s, iPhone 7s Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPod touch (7th Generation)
iPad (5th, 6th or 7th Generation)
iPad Air 2, iPad Air (3rd Generation)
iPad mini 4, iPad mini 5
iPad pro ( All generations)
We cannot guarantee proper performance on devices other than those listed above.
Please confirm your device model before downloading this app.
- Various bug fixes
- Fix for UI issues on iPad (7th generation)
Ratings and Reviews
Play this game. You won’t regret it!
I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end! You can tell a lot of time and care went into this. I was initially pulled in by the unique art style, but I stayed for the excellent story!
A few observations:
-The story pulled me in right from the beginning. The writing is great, and the characters and their interactions believable and charming. I needed to see for myself how things would end for this cast.
-The music is quite enjoyable.
-The game took me about 10 hrs to complete. This is with extra exploration, which you are rewarded for!
-The combat itself is not that difficult. I would describe it as real time action with rpg elements. That being said it’s still enjoyable, and has some nice customizable options.
-A few game bugs along the way, but nothing serious that hampered the experience or my progress in the game.
-The on screen controls work very well.
I would highly recommend this to anyone! You will not regret your time spent and will be supporting the developers of an excellent production!
Fun and a work of art
I loved the world building, art and writing in this game. There was a lot of customizability. I played on a 6th gen iPad which had a rough go at it, some crashing but auto saved worked pretty well. Transition between areas was about five seconds. But there was enough here that I played and enjoyed this game. It’s a gem, and I hope the devs are able to keep at it.
The controls were good. I had a learning curve with the battles because of he perspective, but it doesn’t take long to dial in and for battles to be fun.
Really enjoy this game!
I’ve been anticipating the release of this game for a while and it exceeded my expectations. I love the hand painted art style and the music. The story is great and has a unique gameplay. Overall I love this game. If you’re a fan or old school action RPGs or are wanting a great rpg experience, I highly recommend this game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 3 GB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Alchimia Studios LLC.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.