Teachers, instructors, sales reps - anyone who gives presentations and wants to know if their audience is grasping the content - on the spot - needs this app. Along with a Wi-Fi network and a Mac or iOS device, you can create and send questions to the smartphones, tablets and laptops in the audience. And find out if your message is being received.
Introducing eClicker Presenter. With it you can create and deliver questions to a roomful of people without having to shell out big bucks tor proprietary hardware systems. The good news for your audience? They can participate with the internet-enabled devices they already own, through a web browser or the free app, eClicker Audience (for iOS and Mac devices).
• Create and categorize a variety of question types - multiple choice, true/false, agree/disagree, and free response
• Draw, take a picture, or use an existing photo or drawing to give your questions extra visual punch
• Questions get delivered directly to the audiences' devices, so you don't have to mess with a projector or other demonstration software
• Create quizzes that deliver questions one-at-a-time, according to your pace, or allow participants to answer at their own pace
• Share question playlists with other eClicker Presenter users via email
• Get instant reports on each session, and export the results for tracking over time
• Beautiful, intuitive user interface
eClicker Presenter is made up of two parts: the Presenter and the Audience. Teachers and presenters use the eClicker Presenter app to enter questions and begin the polling. Participants use the free eClicker Audience app, or their device's web browser, to view and answer the questions, right on their smartphone, tablet or laptop.
eClicker Presenter for iOS:
Handles at least 64 audience devices on an iPad and 32 on an iPhone or iPod touch.
eClicker Presenter tor Mac:
Handles at least 128 audience devices and of course, you get to use a "real" keyboard.
- Fixed the Questions screen on OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t work and poor customer service
I downloaded iClicker presenter 2 on my MacBook laptop and iClicker 2 audience on my iPad. After creating a couple of questions, I tried to sync it with iClicker 2 audience on my iPad by entering the provided url address, but they would not connect. I use AirSketch Pro in my classroom daily, and usually when it is unable to connect to the internet, I change the last digit on the address they provide, and that works fine. I tried several times to get it to connect by changing combinations of the last 4 numbers. I sent an email to the developers for assistance. After not hearing from them for a few days, I sent it again. Finally, about a week later I received a response with suggestions to try and a couple links for me to look up. After trying those links, it still didn’t work for me. I replied back to the developer for further assistance. After a week or so of not hearing back from them, I requested a refund of my money.
If it actually worked, it has the potential to be a useful app. Kind of cumbersome to enter the 11 digit or so url code but manageable. Not hearing back in a timely manner, is the main reason for the poor rating.
Very useful and affordable!
This app is very useful and affordable. It is very easy to use and requires almost no effort to set up. It functions exactly as described in the description. I have been testing and using it in a large classroom setting and it works perfectly fine.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.