A leading ecology journal is now available on your smart device with all papers free to access. ECOGRAPHY brings you a high-impact mixture of Original research papers, Forum papers, Reviews; Synthesis papers, Software Notes, News & Views and Brevia. Enjoy a new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in ecological research even faster:
- Receive alerts when new issues are available
- Content is freely accessible for anyone to read
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share figures, tables or the article abstract and link via emailEcography is an official journal of the Nordic Society Oikos (NSO). It publishes papers focused on broad spatial and temporal patterns, particularly studies of population and community ecology, macroecology, biogeography, and ecological conservation.
The NSO also publishes the following titles in conjunction with Wiley: Oikos, Journal of Avian Biology and the Nordic Journal of Botany.
We are pleased to announce a new app for Ecography, as a result of the journal becoming a full Gold Open Access journal from January 2020. This means that papers are made freely accessible for anyone to read, directly upon publication. Authors may share their articles with anyone, on any platform or via any communication channel. Read more about why Ecography is going Open Access at http://www.ecography.org/OA2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.