Ecolane's Self Service mobile app allows passengers from participating agencies to manage their transportation from the convenience of their smart phone.
- Flexibility to Manage Trips
- Empower riders with direct access to review and manage their trips
- View upcoming and completed trips, easily cancel trips
- Convenient Trip Details View
- Passenger notifications with accurate vehicle ETAs, reduce wait time
- Ability to follow bus on a visual map to see exact location
- Simple Mobile Interface
- 24/7 access to account profiles, settings and reservations
NOTE: Access to some features will depend on the service guidelines for your individual transportation agency.
Improvements to defining pick-up and drop-off locations:
- Edit the address directly in the address bar
- Use your current location as the pick-up or drop-off location
- View the pick-up or drop-off location on a map, along with your current location
- Tap on the map to define the pick-up or drop-off location
- Move the pick-up or drop-off location by moving the pin on the map
- Fix in displaying the Powered by Google logo
Ratings and Reviews
Currently every time I open this app I’m getting a error message and can’t see any scheduled rides
Fixed a reported bug with 2 days!! Much Appreciated
I started using the app about a month back and I liked the features like copy the previous trip, map indicating current location etc. there are some minor bugs here and there but still pretty much a wonderful app to use for everyday bookings.
Yesterday morning (after updating to latest version) the app stopped working for me and all of those who I know uses the App.
Reached out to the tech team over email and child see the issue resolved today with sniffer update.
Thanks to whomever worked on getting this fixed quick.
Buggy After Latest Update
After the latest update to the app, I cannot use it at all. It keeps sending an error message and not allowing me to book rides. I need to use the app to book a ride for a close family member to a much needed medical procedure. Disappointed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.