How do you move around your city? Do you take your car every day and spend hours in traffic jams or parking? What if instead of travelling by car you can take an electric scooter? Sounds good, right?
With eCooltra you can locate and reserve an electric scooter, among hundreds in the city, on the map inside the app, drive it to the destination you want and park it where it suits you. You only need your smartphone. Oh, and you will only pay for the minutes you use!
eCooltra scootersharing has arrived to Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Lisbon, Rome and Milan with the idea of facilitating your urban movements with an electric scooter rental system, offering the largest fleet of electric scooters in Europe. Welcome to the revolution of scootersharing and carsharing, where vehicle sharing is useful, affordable and sustainable.
If you work, or you have been thinking to travel to one of these cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Rome, Milan or Lisbon, to move around its streets with a scooter sounds very tempting. On top of that the scooter is electric, so it is ecological and sustainable as well.
How does the eCooltra app work?
1) Locate a scooter on the map of the app. Choose between a large fleet of electric scooters. Search for the nearest scooter and click the "Reserve" button.
2) Go to the electric scooter and with the button "Beep-Beep" the scooter will sound and blink, ideal for finding your scooter among other vehicles! You can now start your ride with the "Slide to start" in the app.
3) Pick one of the two helmets that are inside each scooter and start your ride with the START button located in the right part of the scooter handle. Let's ride!
4) Once you arrive at your destination, park wherever it suits you best. With eCooltra there are no specific stations.
5) Store the helmet and "Slide to end ride" in the app.
You can reserve and drive eCooltra's electric scooters when and where you need them, there are no fixed stations, which means you can drive the scooter and leave it at your destination, as long as it is within the designated zone of your city. Forget to spend hours looking for parking and move around in the most agile and sustainable way. And with two helmets.
Advantages of the app
√ Pay only for the minutes of use.
√ All-inclusive insurance that covers you and your companion.
√ Forget maintenance and battery charging. At eCooltra we take care of that.
√ The largest fleet of electric scooters in Europe.
√ How to find your scooter? Click the button "Beep-Beep" in the app and you will magically see it among other vehicles.
√ Goodbye to endless traffic jams or problems parking in front of your destination.
√ If you truly believe in a better and more sustainable world, join the new mobility and help us save more than 1,000 tons of CO2 per year.
When can eCooltra help me?
eCooltra can be used if you have a valid driving license. Don’t you know scootersharing or carsharing? Instead of maintaining the costs associated with a scooter or car, why not share electric scooters with other citizens of your city? Go on a scooter to work, to sporadic meetings, to a dinner with your partner, etc. eCooltra is useful at all times.
If you have any questions or comments about the application: How to find a scooter? How does scootersharing work?... Write us at email@example.com.
* Registration in the app requires validation via ID card and a valid driver's license.
** The rental of electric scooters is subject to the conditions of use and the availability of scooters on the map.
*** For now, eCooltra scootersharing operates in the following cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Rome, Milan and Lisbon.
In this version, apart from the typical “small improvements and bug fixes” we have included three very interesting new features:
- Bonus Areas: now on the map you will find areas with a reward, the Bonus Areas, in blue. Park inside them and we will apply a direct discount to your ride. Attention, they may change!
- Photo moment: taking care of the city goes beyond driving one of our electric scooters, it is also important to respect public space. We do not doubt that you are a good driver and a "parking master", for this reason you will be able to prove it with a photo when you finish the trip.
- Special tariffs for companies: in the "Payments and Tariffs" section on the side menu you will find an option that will allow you to discover what the Cooltra Group can offer to your company.
We hope you like them and that you continue enjoying eCooltra as much as we enjoy building the future of mobility!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Brilliant Service, Lousy App
I love/hate eCooltra.
The service is brilliant, scooters are good, customer service very friendly. The app itself is horrible. It often fails, returns an error or takes much too long when it does work. It’s not uncommon for me to reserve a scooter and spend more time with customer service than riding.
Get it together folks.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for the feedback! You know that technology is not always perfect, and looks like our scooter connection sometimes fails, it's not the app itself... Of course that we are working hard in both of them to offer a better service! ;)
I had the worst experience with this app. Not only did they not respond to the english customer service emails i sent, but when they did answer on their italian customer service address, they took 4 days just to tell me that because i don’t have a EU drivers license or International DL i can not use their app. Absolutely terrible customer service, if you have the option stick to another competitor like cityscoot, as they take foreign DLs.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We are sorry to hear that you had problems when registering with your US driving license, but since we are in more conutries than just Italy, we have to comply with the law in all the other countries that we are in.
Great product lousy service and user experience
Great amazing service! But app works poorly and service is subpar.
Developer Response ,
Hi Jeff! We are sorry if your experiece hasn't been the best for you, if you need some help or advice please contact our Customer Service.
- Cooltra Motosharing, S.L.
- 53.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Cooltra Motosharing SLU
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.