Control and program your EcoTech products wirelessly at any time from anywhere, including from your Apple Watch.
- Preview colors on your Radions in Kelvin and RGB scales using an intuitive color wheel
- Preview pump modes and pulse times on your VorTechs and Vectras
- Create and manage Radion and VorTech presets
- Start a thunderstorm or demonstration mode on your Radions
- Make adjustments and preview your daily Radion, VorTech and Vectra schedules
- Manage settings for your all of your EcoTech products
- Create new aquariums as you add new EcoTech products to your profile
- Conveniently access product control as well as Feed Mode from the "Home" screen
- Upgrade your existing EcoSMART VorTech pumps to be compatible with EcoSmart Live (QuietDrive and Vectra pumps are ready out of the box)
- Manage your aquariums with the Device Manager
The EcoSmart Live app is available in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish and Japanese.
* Please note that the app requires an active EcoSmart Live account and was designed for use with a ReefLink.
Added support for second generation Vectra pumps.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic Hardware Embarrassing Software
First off some compliments. The pumps and lights on my system are fantastic! Truly great products with no complaints. High quality and long lasting. Best in the business.
However the software...in an age where people are technically savvy and make decisions based on tech and ease of use, this app is one of the worst I’ve ever seen. It doesn’t work most of the time and the basic function renders and advanced reefer almost useless features to make on the app. You almost certainly need to go to the website on your PC. Please invest some of your R&D dollars on the software!! You need some engineers that take pride in a usable product. Although Apex products are not as high quality (pumps) I’ll be making the change due to the software app and real usability on the app. Such a better interface- I’ll settle for “good” on the hardware for a “great” interface.
Hopefully leadership at Ecotech reads this to help them compete with some real customer feedback.
Most unreliable system ever
The app itself is fine, no real complaints there. But the hardware that you need to use control your devices with wirelessly, being the reeflink is the biggest piece of crap I’ve ever owned. You have to constantly power cycle it to keep it connected and it always seems to fail when you need it most. I’ve been trying to get my radion to program my new schedule for the last hour and can’t get anything to connect. Terrible.
Side note: I also worked for an aquarium service company for a bit and we had the same issues with every single one of our customers.
WHERE IS THE iPad VERSION!??
Everything works awesome for me on my iPhone. 4 lights, 2 pumps (L1), 2 pumps (MP40) and never had any issues that all these others have.
But I am setting up an electronics cabinet and using an iPad mini for the display and was shocked when I didn’t see an iPad version so I can control stuff from my iPad. Is this in the works? With all the people I see using iPads to control their systems I just can’t believe you guys haven’t done this yet.
- EcoTech Marine LLC
- 47.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 EcoTech Marine, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.