A stunning top rated photo editor for the iPhone and iPad. It is an amazing tool for the photography beginner or professional.
The non-destructive editing environment encourages experimentation and you can save your settings to use on other photos.
The features include:
- 60+ one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo
- 80+ one click settings in Lighting, Fx, Vignette, Texture and Border categories that allow more creative control
- 30+ live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
- 60+ tasteful borders
- 20+ creative texture overlays
- Lighting Brushes for a new level of control with brush-on exposure adjustments
- FX Brush to brush in areas of color or focus
- Non-destructive editing (you'll see why this is important when you experience it)
- Multiple undo (many apps don't even bother with undo but we can't help it)
- Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
- Separate channel processing lets you to bend colors in new and interesting ways.
- Black & white conversion controls to create the exact look you want.
- Sophisticated Noise reduction to remove unwanted grain in low light photos
- Blazing performance
- Recent edits list that maintains recently edited photos so that you may continue an edit session later
- Save your own presets (if you create a look you like, save it for future use)
- Crop, rotate, flip and straighten
- Complete EXIF support
- Export to the usual social media suspects or at full resolution to your Photo Album
- Non-square Instagram posts are automatically matted on a white background
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
Improved Intensity adjustment
Bug fixes to photo import and camera
Apple clears reviews on updates so a quick rating or repost of a review would really help us out.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is one of the few apps that does more than it says..in a good way too! The add on's are really inexpensive and you can try it out before hand which means you really don't need them to make the app work. I loved that feature so much it's like a test ride and you make all the choices!
Only one thing I want..I want more choices for the size of the tool you use. It's really hard to do really fine work with a one size fits all and you have to do edge ups with your finger.
Other than that though.. Five stars easy!
I don't rate 5 stars....
I don't usually take the time to praise an app.
(In my mind no news is great news)
However after fighting with Instagram and not being able to edit & save pictures without posting a copy for the world!!!
This app saved the last smoking shard of my sanity!!!
By far the best mini-editing app I have come across and I have at one time or other spent time, data & energy to download and figure out a lot of the other different apps only to be throughly disappointed!
I will be purchasing the whole pack or whatever it is when the 'trial' runs out... Another never ever thing, I have have a smart phone for about 4-5 years I have yet to give GooglePlay or the AppleStore a credit card of any kind!
Hard to beat this one.
There are a lot of photo editing tools available in the app store, and I’ve tried dozens. Most of them have a strong point, or feature, but I find myself jumping from app-to-app to get my finished look.
Not so with ECP Photo. It does everything well, and has now become my #1 go to app for processing images. I highly recommend this app!
- East Coast Pixels, Inc.
- 60.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 East Coast Pixels, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack $1.99
- Brush Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.