Eczema Tracker is a simple and informative app that helps you view, track, and analyze your eczema, food allergy, and other triggers information, like no other app. The eczema app provides your local pollen, mold, weather, humidity information to help you analyze your eczema or allergy symptoms, and track your triggers to help you identify patterns in your flare-ups. It uses the data you enter to find eczema trends that may lead to flareups.
Eczema Tracker gives you information based on your particular situation. You can use Eczema Wizard to get the advice and information that helps you manage your eczema symptoms.
Users with food allergies or eczema related to environment allergies stay well informed via the weather, pollen, mold, and humidity information in your local area or zipcode.
We understand that eczema is not a single factor issue, so this app lets you look at your condition from all perspectives and analyze your data to help you pinpoint the factors that aggravate your eczema!
From one parent to another, from one eczema patient to another, we hope to help you ease your symptoms and gain control over your eczema with reports that track, measure, and graph your flareup history and medicine use history.
Furthermore, you can share it with your doctors to get feedback on how you use your medicines and what may be triggering your symptoms!!!
Moreover, eczema tracker is also using native Health app to get your recorded sleep pattern using HealthKit and display it to you in a graphical manner. So, this way you can also keep track of your sleeping patterns.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Revised rating - Need improvement on notes feature
I started using this to track flare ups for my son. Attempted to make use of the notes feature to document his flare ups relative to the timing of his meals and naps/bedtime. Nap time/bed time is the worse because that is when he is aware of how itchy he is. Also needed notes to document exactly everything he ate, including restaurant meals. The notes feature is only accessible at the time of first entry. You can not go back and edit your notes or add to your notes on the same given day. I do see the potential though for this app.
Updated April 30, 2018
Notes are now modifiable. Developer very responsive to feedback! There are minor edits to the app I’d recommend, but not deal breakers. Solid 4 Star app rating.
Not worth the effort for me
1. Every time I open the app I get multiple “oops” messages. Annoying. As others have said, the pollen, weather etc do not register automatically (although I don’t think that’s a major factor for me).
2. I don’t like that I could not log out, delete my account, or even see my account through the app. Seems like the acct creation is just a way to get my email address.
3. I looked at the news and updates. The first item was about kardashian beauty products. Not impressed!! Another article about baking soda baths for eczema looked as though it was written by someone who is illiterate or speaks English as a second language. Not impressed.
3. The overall function of the app didn’t impress me either. The app’s benefits didn’t justify the amount of work put into entering everything. I’d like something that’s more like a diary format where I can enter a daily status with pic and list of what I ate/did and be able to see all of that for multiple days on one screen. The graphs etc are helpful but not the most useful. I already know when I’m up and down with the eczema. I want to be able to see the ups and downs in relation to whatever might be making things better or worse.
Great app! "Medicine I Used Today" fix?
I've been using the app for the past week or so, and it's been very helpful in identifying my triggers! However, when I go to add medications used in the "Medicine I Used Today" part of the tracker, it doesn't save that data. I'd love it if I could save it and edit medications just like you can with triggers.
- Redblink Inc
- 95.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © RedBlink Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.