Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Revised rating - Need improvement on notes feature
I started using this to track flare ups for my son. Attempted to make use of the notes feature to document his flare ups relative to the timing of his meals and naps/bedtime. Nap time/bed time is the worse because that is when he is aware of how itchy he is. Also needed notes to document exactly everything he ate, including restaurant meals. The notes feature is only accessible at the time of first entry. You can not go back and edit your notes or add to your notes on the same given day. I do see the potential though for this app.
Updated April 30, 2018
Notes are now modifiable. Developer very responsive to feedback! There are minor edits to the app I’d recommend, but not deal breakers. Solid 4 Star app rating.
Not worth the effort for me
1. Every time I open the app I get multiple “oops” messages. Annoying. As others have said, the pollen, weather etc do not register automatically (although I don’t think that’s a major factor for me).
2. I don’t like that I could not log out, delete my account, or even see my account through the app. Seems like the acct creation is just a way to get my email address.
3. I looked at the news and updates. The first item was about kardashian beauty products. Not impressed!! Another article about baking soda baths for eczema looked as though it was written by someone who is illiterate or speaks English as a second language. Not impressed.
3. The overall function of the app didn’t impress me either. The app’s benefits didn’t justify the amount of work put into entering everything. I’d like something that’s more like a diary format where I can enter a daily status with pic and list of what I ate/did and be able to see all of that for multiple days on one screen. The graphs etc are helpful but not the most useful. I already know when I’m up and down with the eczema. I want to be able to see the ups and downs in relation to whatever might be making things better or worse.
Great app! "Medicine I Used Today" fix?
I've been using the app for the past week or so, and it's been very helpful in identifying my triggers! However, when I go to add medications used in the "Medicine I Used Today" part of the tracker, it doesn't save that data. I'd love it if I could save it and edit medications just like you can with triggers.
- Redblink Inc
- 85.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © RedBlink Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.