The ED Admit Guide was designed for emergency physicians, or anyone who consults in our Emergency Department. Policies and clinical pathways will vary by hospital and these guidelines may not be useful at your institution. It has 4 major components:
1. Admission Guide: Search for and select your admitting diagnosis, answer a few questions, and the app will tell you which service your patient should be admitted to. This is always based on the latest interdepartmental admissions agreements
2. Clinical Pathways: Contains all defined clinical pathways for treating patients in our Emergency Department
3. Contact: Important phone numbers you need to know in the ED. You can reference this and dial from your hospital phone, or click on the number to dial from your cell phone.
4. ED Policies: A comprehensive, searchable database of policies and protocols pertaining to caring for patients in the emergency department.
More complete list of conditions in popup
- Ryan Ribeira
- 46.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Ryan Ribeira
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.