Step up your sonography skills outside the classroom with EDE Bedside Aid. Building from your learning in the EDE2 course, EDE Bedside Aid will serve as your guide as you use your point of care ultrasound skills in your clinical practice. With more than 700 images and videos you can use the EDE Bedside Aid app anytime and anywhere allowing you to review ultrasound scan procedures when you need them.
Since 2001, The Emergency Department Echo Course and The EDE 2 Course have taught EDE / Point of Care Ultrasound to over 10000 physicians worldwide, including half of the Canadian emergency medicine workforce. The most distinctive aspect of The EDE Courses has been the focus on image generation. When clinicians first began investigating the possibility of using ultrasound themselves, a big secret was concealed from them: image interpretation is easy. The real challenge is image generation: putting the image on the screen. EDE brings a rigorous methodology to the scanning of each area of the body, dramatically reducing the time needed to master this new skill.
EDE Bedside Aid takes the EDE2 course materials and the “Essentials of Point-of-Care Ultrasound” book and combines them into a health-care provider focused review tool you can use at the bedside. This “how-to” guide contains hundreds of images and videos that will show you how to:
• Perform a scan & generate clear images
• Recognize positive & negative images
• Incorporate your findings into your clinical decision making
Support for iOS 17.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pixel Tours Inc.
- 156.6 MB
- Requires iOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2021, Steve Socransky. All rights reserved.