The concept is simple: turn the squares so the colored edges match. As you continue, the shape of the board changes and a whole crew of characters will appear giving the game a whimsical feel.
100 CUSTOM LEVELS - AD FREE!
Edges starts easy and gets progressively more difficult as you continue your journey. The game will eventually be quite the challenge. Stay determined. You can do it!
A CURIOUS CREW OF CHARACTERS.
You didn’t think the game was just going to be turning squares… did you?
• Snowmen will give you hints. Sweet!
• Ghosts will obscure your sight. Spooky!
• Actors will turn squares themselves. Seriously?!
• And more! We’ve got to keep a few cards up our sleeves…
YOU WILL ENJOY EDGES IF YOU:
• Like to solve puzzles.
• Have ever enjoyed a "Match 3" or "Tile matching" game.
• Pride yourself on keeping your mind sharp.
• Feel empowered when tackling challenges.
• Need something to do when you are bored.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Night mode is now free! You can change the theme in the settings.
- Challenge levels have been added. Five of our favorite levels now have leaderboards.
- The view leaderboard button has been moved to the settings screen.
- The snowman pack in the store now gives more snowmen.
Thanks everyone for your continued support of Edges - A Puzzle Challenge!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to hard
The first few levels of this game were WAY too easy. But now they’re getting so hard I have to use my special rewards in the corner. So glad to be able to freeze squares - without those little snowmen I’d be completely stuck. All the characters are an awesome touch. And I didn’t realize until last night because I usually play with the sound off that the music is different depending on the type of level you are playing. Awesome touch!
Possible to get through at least 97 levels without purchasing help. #98 seems impossible because of insufficient time. Fingers can’t move that fast. Do they want to force me to buy snowmen? UPDATE: Yes, dear Developers, it is indeed possible! I finally did it! #98 was the most difficult out of the 100. So that you can make a dollar or so off of me, how about creating another 50 or 100? Thanks!
Developer Response ,
It would be nice... but no, it is definitely possible to beat the game without spending any money.
It’s nice to run into a new puzzle game in a format that I’ve never played before. It’s simple but it can get complicated. It’s not too easy, and I appreciate that. I love it!
- Day Owl LLC
- 34 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Clearly Puzzled Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Snowman Pack $0.99
- Full Toolbox $1.99
- Basic Toolkit $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.