EdgeView 2 is a cutting-edge image viewer for MacOS X. You can open various image files, can also open archive files like as ZIP, rar without extraction. You can check and open files on built-in file browser. And can connect to FTP and open the file directly. EdgeView 2 is the best choice when viewing and managing image files, cartoon files like as archives.
* If you can't rename or delete file in Mojave, please update version 2.466 or upper. And remove preferences file, reselect correct permission folder. (Please check http://edgeview.co.kr/en/help/ )
======= Function / specification =======
------- Image viewer ------
● Supporting image files such as JPG, GIF, BMP, PSD, TIFF, RAW(DNG/ARW/CR2), WEBP and PDF, EPS, AI(Adobe Illustrator), OpenEXR
● Supporting major archive formats such as ZIP, RAR, CBZ, CBR, 7-zip, ALZ, etc.
● Can extract encrypted archive file
● Can read archive file in archive file in archive… as they are
● Advanced pre-read cache for fast loading
● Brilliant prerender option. it display low quality preview image until image loading will be completed
● High quality image rendering
● Provide suitable function for comic reading
- Two-page spread, reading from right to left, etc.
● Powerful navigation function
- Move previous/next, skip, move only one page(shift previous/next), etc.
- You can move while checking thumbnails with progress bar and thumbnail bar
● Support for trackpad gestures
- Moving pages with swipe gesture, scaling with pinch gesture
● Built-in loupe function to make it easier to see small character
● Can zoom in/out image freely
● Various special effects can be applied in real time
- Insert shadow in spread pages, auto level correction, blur, sharpen, unsharpen mask, grayscale, colorize, etc.
- Detailed setting is possible from the effects HUD
● Can roate, flip horizontal, flip vertical image
● Support for Animated GIF, and Animated PNG
- Pause/play, move to previous/next frame, and can change frame rates from animated HUD
● Support for Slideshow
● You can adjust transparency for each window
● Can sharing image via SNS.
● Can remote control in comicShare app in iOS device
------- File Browser ------
● Built-in file browser display files as lists or icon
● Can copy and move, delete files.
● Can be arranged by file name, rates, writer, category, etc.
● Easily add and modify additional information such as rates, writer, category
● Provide search functions such as spotlight search, file name search
● Can connect to FTP server in a file browser
● FTP file search is also supported
● Image files, archive files in FTP can also be opened directly * 1
● Save opened folders, archive files, PDF files as history
● The last opened page, file position, special effects, display settings are saved and restored as it is at the last state when reopening
------- Other ------
● Automatically create thumbnails of archive files containing images with the built-in QuickLook plug-in
● Archive files without images display the included file list on the QuickLook panel
● Comics on Screenshot
[Give My Regards to Black Jack], by SHUHO SATO. Distributed in Manga on Web (http://mangaonweb.com/satoshuho/download.html)
* 1) The archive file will be downloaded and opened in a temporary folder. The files in the temporary folder are deleted automatically afterwards
- Fix a bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best images management and browser app
This is by far the most functional app I have ever used as a Mac user for a decade. The finder plugin allows you to preview images of the archive without even open it (by creating a thumbnail to the archive file), or preview the first few images of the archive by pressing space bar (quick look). Great for manage lots of archives. The library management tool also allows you to have a sneak peek into the images of folders without even click in, handy. The image/archive viewer is also handy and has basically all the functions you need to enjoy browsing images or comic. Now can’t wait to use Mojave’s dark mode and see how EdgeView applies to it :) Great work Han!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for purchasing EdgeView 2. Also thanks for your review. If you have any request or finding a bug, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best App for generating Thumbnails for .cbr, .cbz files
On Catalina, this App will generate Thumbnails reliably for .cbr and .cbz (also for .zip .rar files) correctly and reliably. If you are having problems with that feature with Catalina, then get this App.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for purchasing of EdgeView 2. If you have a question, or report bugs, please mail to email@example.com
The best image/Comic viewer in macOS!
So fast and fluent, and additional web streaming feature is very convenient and stable.
If Comicglass is the best in iOS, Edgeview2 would be the best in macOS.
I personally believe that there’s no substitute in Windows.
Also, the developper is very devoted, feedbacks are very fast.
If you enjoy watching comics in macOS, this will be your best choice :)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. If you find bugs or have suggestions, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.