Designed in partnership with pro DJs, edjing Mix transforms your iPhone or iPad into a real DJ setup and stretches the limits of djing on mobile, offering unlimited creative freedom.
Access millions of tracks coming from Deezer, SoundCloud, iTunes and your Cloud sources, and remix in an instant with more than 20 DJ fx and features. Not to mention the sampler and the hardware integration to go even further.
* ‘edjing Mix offers the same capability of a pro DJ software except with the convenience of being on a device that fits in a pocket.’ - DJ Tech Tools
* 'A super portable digital setup' - DJ Worx
MIX +50 MILLION TRACKS
- iTunes music library (including iTunes shared files) // Deezer (requires a Premium account) // Soundcloud
- cloud access: Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive
- dedicated section "My sets" to retrieve your playlists (sets) and recorded mixes
- smart search feature
- library analysis to save the BPM of your local tracks
- queue system
- advanced sorting: ABC, BPM, or Time
- iPad dedicated design: displays the music library, the queue and the turntables, with drag & drop gestures, for easier set management
A MAJOR FEATURE: THE SAMPLER
- 16 free samples: siren, gunshot, kick, snare...
- +20 sample Packs (EDM, Hip-Hop, dubstep...), created by Pro DJs, in partnership with Future Loops
ALL THE MUST-HAVE DJ TOOLS
- automatic BPM detection
- manual adjustment of the BPM of your tracks (Tap BPM)
- continuous sync between your tracks
- little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
- wide audio spectrum for optimised beat detection
- pro audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter
- audio FX expansion (in-app purchase): Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beat, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb
- loops: from 1/64 to 128, or customizable
- cue point on the main interface
- set up to 8 Hot Cues on each deck
- automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loop, cue, seek)
- EQ three bands and Gain
- Smart Volume that automatically adjusts the volume and gain of the two tracks playing
- pitch control and key lock
- Pre-cueing stereo with headphones (in-app purchase)
- a 'Slip' mode for Loops and Scratch
- HD recording in .aiff format
- set the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
- crossfader curve adjustement
- 4 skins for your turntables (in-app purchase): Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
- Apple watch: access the BPM & 4 DJ effects, and start your transitions
DESIGNED BY PRO DJs
- intuitive interface with direct and quick access to all the essential features
- apply two audio FX at the same time on each deck
- reorder the FX lists to customize the panel as it suits you best
- control edjing with the best portable fader: Mixfader
- compatible with your timecoded and standard audio vinyls
- MIDI support
- Subscribe to get unlimited access to the Sample Packs content
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
ABOUT EDJING MIX
Follow us on:
Don't hesitate to contact our Team at: email@example.com
Hello! This update contains:
- Design improvement on iPhone XS
- Minor bug fixes
Keep writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, your feedback are everything to us! And if you like edjing Mix make sure to rate it on the Apple Store ;)
Ratings and Reviews
Intuitive and professional
I found this app as an amateur while looking for a DJ app that would give me some basic functions for seamless song transitions for use in a party. It works excellent with the library of tracks that you OWN or have RIPPED to your iTunes library; it smartly does not give you access to tracks downloaded through Apple Music, considering you didn’t actually pay for those tracks, just an on demand radio service. I can’t blame them for this function, buyers should understand this limitation. Before I had Apple Music and was adding tracks to my library just through the iTunes Store and via CDs, I could play everything on my device; once playlists started getting added via Apple Music, there was a lot of incomplete playlists. Definitely worth the value as the Left/Right channel Mono/Preview function is really great for timing on the fly.
It’s a pretty good app, and it’s easy to use, although I don’t use this for DJing. You can mashup songs, which often give good results (tip: the song with the lower volume will sync up to the tempo of the higher one). This app is a good start to those wanting to start DJing or creating mashups. A lot of the base features have proven extremely useful to use and fun to experiment with. My biggest critique of this app is that every time I restart my phone, the “Hot Cues” for parts that I’ve marked always get shifted. This hasn’t been much of a problem before, but now my 200+ song playlist now needs to be gone through and resorted. Is this a bug? If so, I hope that the developers are working on it.
EDIT: My previous problem has been fixed, it was just a feature I didn’t understand, but now a new problem has surfaced. I’m not sure if it’s a new update or a bug, but my huge playlist of songs that I’ve saved can no longer be easily combed through. There used to be a slider that allowed you to access songs by tempo or time, but that slider is now nonexistent. Now I have to scroll through this 800+ song playlist to search for any specific song, instead getting there faster. Please fix!
All in all, this app is a 7/10, pretty good software and lives up to its name, but some parts are a bit clunky to use and many of its good parts are blocked by paywalls.
Developer Response ,
We really want to thank you for your comment! We appreciate that kind of feedback!
For the Hot Cues, it seems that there is a problem, we will try to reproduce your issue.
About the BPM, we do have a system to manually set the beat : You just have to click on the BPM at the top, a menu will appear allowing you to modify the BPM. You can do it manually by clicking on "Tap BPM" in the center. I hope I have answered your questions! If not, or if you have another problem, please contact us at email@example.com. Kind Regards, Alice :)
I was using an app when an ad popped up for this game. It seemed very interesting and fun, so I pressed download. While I was waiting I was reading other people’s reviews and looking at In-App Purchases, didn’t seem to be that bad of an app. This was finished downloading and all that so I opened it, which to where I was very excited to use this app, I thought it would be an experience, but it wasn’t.
I opened the app, these directions and tutorials popped, so I just clicked next. That wasn’t the bad thing. The bad thing is when I finished pressing next to all these things, the last pop-up was to buy a subscription for the app to go “Pro”. I of course don’t want this, because like most people, we download an app to see what it’s like and to use it for a little bit. Once we get bored of it, we forget about it or delete it, so it’s not like we want to pay. I try to look for a button that says No thanks or a button that lets you use a minimal version of the app, but nope! To my dismay, I didn’t find any alternate option but then to pay. I am furious. If you’re not going to give an option to not have to buy a subscription, then you might as well make the app cost money. I’d rather pay for the app itself then to keep paying for monthly prices from this. At least make a no thank you button so that people can still enjoy this!
I don’t recommend this app. I will recommend it, though, to people who are ready to empty their wallets!
- 249.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MWM SAS - edjing.com
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version $7.99
- Full Pack $9.99
- Full Pack $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.