Designed in partnership with pro DJs, edjing Mix transforms your iPhone or iPad into a real DJ setup and stretches the limits of djing on mobile, offering unlimited creative freedom whether you are a beginner or pro DJ.
Access millions of tracks coming from TIDAL Premium, SoundCloud Go +, iTunes and your Cloud sources, and remix in an instant with more than 20 DJ fx and features. Not to mention the sampler and the hardware integration to go even further.
* ‘edjing Mix offers the same capability of a pro DJ software except with the convenience of being on a device that fits in a pocket.’ - DJ Tech Tools
* 'A super portable digital setup' - DJ Worx
ENDLESS MUSIC LIBRARY
- Mix with more than 70 million tracks thanks to your musical libraries
- Compatibility with Tidal Premium, SoundCloud Go +, iTunes, Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive, files and more to come !*
- Dedicated section "My sets" to retrieve your playlists, sets and recorded mixes
- Smart search feature and queue system
- Library analysis to save the BPM of your local tracks
- Advanced sorting: ABC, BPM, or Time
- iPad dedicated design: displays the music library, the queue and the turntables, with drag & drop gestures
ALL THE MUST-HAVE DJ TOOLS
- automatic BPM detection
- SMART EQ: instantly isolate vocals, percussions and instruments of any tracks
- manual adjustment of the BPM of your tracks (Tap BPM)
- continuous sync between your tracks
- little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
- wide audio spectrum for optimised beat detection
- pro audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter
- audio FX expansion (in-app purchase): Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beat, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb
- loops: from 1/64 to 128, or customizable
- cue point on the main interface
- set up to 8 Hot Cues on each deck
- automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loop, cue, seek)
- EQ three bands and Gain
- Smart Volume that automatically adjusts the volume and gain of the two tracks playing
- pitch control and key lock
- Pre-cueing stereo with headphones (in-app purchase)
- a 'Slip' mode for Loops and Scratch
- HD recording in .aiff format
- set the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
- crossfader curve adjustement
- 4 skins for your turntables (in-app purchase): Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
- Apple watch: access the BPM & 4 DJ effects, and start your transitions
- intuitive interface with direct and quick access to all the essential features
- apply two audio FX at the same time on each deck
- reorder the FX lists to customize the panel as it suits you best
# DJ SCHOOL
- The first DJ MASTER CLASS on mobile with video and exercises to practice. Discover the DJ World and DJ Basics with DJ Carlo Atendido.
- TRAINING: Practice mixing through simple lessons covering all the basics
- compatible with your timecoded and standard audio vinyls
- MIDI support with DDJ-200
MUSIC SOURCES INFORMATION
- No recording available for streamed songs. Streaming service availability and pricing may vary depending on country, currency and service.
- edjing Mix can not access tracks from the Apple Music, Spotify or Deezer streaming services.
- To use songs from iCloud in edjing Mix you need to download them first via the Music app. DRM-protected songs are not supported.
The Pro subscription allows you access all the present and upcoming Pro features such as Pre-cueing, Smart EQ, Automix, Double FX. It gives you access to all the Pro and regularly updated content: edjing Tracks catalog, DJ School Master Classes, audios samples.
ABOUT EDJING MIX
Follow us on:
Feel free to contact our Team: email@example.com
Thank you for using edjing Mix! Here is what's new in this version:
- We fixed various crashes
- We improved the app's stability and performance for a better experience
We are glad to announce the creation of edjing Mix beta tester community.
By being part of it, you can help us improve the application by testing the latest features before the official release goes public. If you want to be part of the journey and help us deliver the best-in-class DJ app, don't hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to access the beta.
Finally, if you enjoy the app, please support us by rating it on the App Store!
You can also write to us at email@example.com. We look forward to your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
oh noooo not soundcloud whyyyyy
I’ve given this a 4 star rating considering the amount of fun this app has given me throughout the years I’ve owned it. I’ve always enjoyed mixing EDM music and making sets like I was playing a festival. Not to brag but I got super good at it and would dedicate hours to finding the best cues to mix every song together.
Anyways I took a break and came back just today to see that the option to play Soundcloud audio is now exclusive to its paying members. That was where all of my hundreds of songs were stored but now they are all locked since I am not a Soundcloud Go member or whatever it is. Anyways it is probably out of the developers hands and a decision from the people of Soundlcoud, but I’m just super sad to see that my years of making cues and creating sets has been destroyed. Great app though 😓😭. If it is not out of their hands I would love to see an option to play those Soundcloud tracks sometime in the future, but for now I guess I quit cause I don’t wanna make a trash can sounding MP3 audio for every song I want to mix.
Developer Response ,
We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience but Soundcloud policy has changed.
You now have to get an active Soundcloud Go+ subscription to use it in edjing Mix.
Thank you for your comprehension. Alice
I already bought the full version of Edjing once.
I am not sure what has happened but I purchased the full version of Edjing once a few years ago. Now they keep asking me to purchase the “pro pack” again and again. I have already been down this road twice and don’t feel that it’s right for you to limit my abilities yet again. It’s such a good app with a few major exceptions. 1. I am supposed to be able to access my personal music library and it won’t let me. In the past Edjing has told me that they can’t allow copyrighted material. Strange, if I have a copy, I am licensed to use it for mixing. I just can’t sell copies of it. I cater to a much older crowd who is not interested in rap or hip hop music. Be nice if I could use my own library. 2. For some reason lately, the app has been skipping and missing spots in the music a lot. When I try to do a recording, it messes up almost all the time. Sad, it didn’t used to do that. 3. Now I can’t even use most of the sound effects. So much for having once purchased the full version of Edjing. It was very good, now it’s having a lot of trouble working well and giving me what I have already rightly paid for. Let me know when you are willing to work out a better deal than the two current options. Make it something that is well within reason, too. Prices right now are way to high.
H F Smith
Developer Response ,
Hi! Please first make sure that you are connected to the same account you used to unlock the full version. If you don't get your full version, please send us your purchase receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org! Regards, edjing team
It's an ok app...for the basics
It features all sorts of ways to load up music, but all of the music sources are copyrighted!! I can't even record my own previously created SoundCloud tracks because of it. Most of the app itself is locked and costs about $10 to unlock all of the stuff you would actually want on a real controller. I like the base effects and the ability to preview certain effects but maybe if you're gonna charge the users for all of the additional crap, you should at least use maybe 10% of that more, on the app itself. It's not even all of my music. I have X amount of Eminem songs and I can only use one. How does that make sense. Why would you only restrict one song from an entire album, let alone an A-Class rapper/artist. Sure the mixing mechanic is pretty good for an iOS app but gimme a break. I have to either play live, or nobody can even hear what I'm playing, if I can even play it. Then instead of it being an easy sharing process, you either lose the recording all together and have a fake link that doesn't work so you end up deleting a whole 20m mix. There's no "save to recordings" button or something simple. Then if I do save it with cover art, I go to share it and the cover art doesnt even come up. Idk what the point in that is either.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 522.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © MWM SAS 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version $7.99
- Weekly subscription $7.99
- Weekly Premium pass $8.99
- Full Pack $9.99
- Full Pack $7.99
- Annual subscription $40.99
- Annual subscription $49.99
- Annually Premium Pass $39.99
- Weekly Premium pass $9.99
- Full Pack $19.99