The first part of the award-winning debut adventure game from the creators of The Whispered World and Deponia now on the iPad. Accompany young Edna and her talking stuffed bunny Harvey on a whacky attempt to escape from her padded cell. Experience a bizarre journey all across the insane asylum and far beyond its brick walls.
At the beginning, young Edna wakes up in the padded cell of an insane asylum with no memory of her past. She doesn’t have the slightest idea how she wound up there, but one thing is for sure, she wants out! After all, she feels perfectly sane – and her talking stuffed bunny Harvey agrees completely. Together, they attempt an escape and, in doing so, meet their extremely bizarre fellow patients – from the man in the bee costume to the pseudo-Siamese twins Hoti and Moti. But Dr. Marcel, head of the asylum, will stop at nothing to keep Edna from escaping. What does he have planned for her? And why was her memory erased? Gradually, Edna regains her memory of the time before her detention in her cell…
Features of the full game:
- Over 20 hours of twisted humor
- Incredibly funny insane characters and crazy dialogs
- Unique comic style
- Point & touch adventures with intuitive controls
- Unlockable achievements
- German and English voiceovers
- Facebook integration
- The award-winning cult adventure on the iPad for the first time
- Winner of the 2009 Red Dot Design Award (PC Edition)
- From the creators of the award-winning games The Whispered World and Deponia
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- 64-bit Support
- Stability Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I thought the plot and graphics were very unique and fun. It was certainly engaging to play from this characters perspective
Love the game but needed a walkthrough to get out of the padded cell. But, we don't want to make it easy for our "nuts" to free themselves and go wandering around do we? I have experienced several crashes. I'm on the roof and it crashes each time I want to "look" at the people below. I will buy the full version and hope it doesn't happen again so I don't have to request a refund.
Also, can't buy the game from the lite version. Button doesn't work.
Can't get out
Maybe I'm impatient, but I couldn't get out of that darn padded room! Can't see the point of going for the full version then.
The developer, Daedalic Entertainment GmbH, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daedalic Entertainment Gmbh
- 698.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH