"Glad little ones can learn on the go!!! They think they are just "using your phone" when really I am allowing them time to learn!! Love it"
"This game is a much better alternative to maths flash cards!"
Travel with Eddie around Australia to find his friends and beat Dundee the Croc!
Modelled on the Grade 1 Common Core Standards and the Australian National Curriculum, Educating Eddie is a fun game to help children (ages 4+) practice their arithmetic skills.
(For more information on the curriculum used throughout the game, tap on the Curriculum button in Parent's Corner in the game)
- Up to 1000 arithmetic questions for your child to solve!
- 4 different levels of difficulty to play
- Support for up to 4 different children playing on the same device!
- Cute animations and original sounds throughout the game
- Your child can customise Eddie's clothes, and unlock Eddie's 12 friends as they progress in the game!
- Hours of educational fun!
Download it now and give your child a head start in their education!
**** available on iPad and iPhone! ****
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- COPPA compliant kids app
- compatibility with iOS8
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Redu.us Pty Ltd
- 41 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Redu.us Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Mathematics Master Pack $1.99
- Professor Pack $4.99
- Mathematics Learner Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.