A leading education journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice brings you stimulating, high-impact content. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in educational measurement research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
The primary purpose of Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice (EM:IP) is to promote a better understanding of and reasoned debate on educational measurement issues of practical importance to educators and the public. To this end, EM:IP publishes articles that are both timely and have the potential to advance the policies and practices of educational measurement.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $99.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $99.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- 19.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Educational Measurement: Issues & Practice-mobile only $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.