EduKids is an easy to use mobile platform for early childhood programs that:
Gives parents a comprehensive view of their child’s day
Provides teachers a comprehensive and research based curriculum
Streamlines administrative operations
Teachers use a mobile classroom tablet (iPad, iPhone or other) to digitally share information with parents about their child's day.
* Share photos and videos of precious moment much more easily, without the traditionally cumbersome camera uploading/downloading tasks of the past.
* Send notes, reminders and notifications to instantly engage parents.
* Nursery and classroom activities
* Special needs information and special education activities
* Lesson plans
* Bottles and meals
* Potty times
* Nap times
Parents/Guardians automatically receive daily experience summaries, messages and photos/videos.
* Communication can come from any teacher, both AM/PM shifts.
* Easily access program materials, parent handbook, menus, curriculum info, progress reports etc.
* Download photos to share with family and friends.
* More than one parent/guardian can receive the daily summaries on any mobile device or computer,
* Parents receive instant notifications by downloading the free EduKids app.
* Generate customized reports: attendance, meals, etc.
* Retrieve securely archived data on current or past children anytime.
* Easily send newsletters, documents, forms, and reminders to select classes or to the entire program.
* Interface existing business systems with EduKids for billing and invoicing (optional).
* Maintain a teacher-to-parent communication log; review regularly and train teachers in best strategies.
Note: 'EduKids Connect' app only works with enlisted schools.
- Temporary movement of kids between classes functionality
- Fix minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Good job but please make it so that you have the option to stay logged in and not have to sign in everytime!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.