Edwards FCU’s new mobile banking allows you to stay connected to your accounts on the go! Check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, deposit checks, pay bills and more!
- View Accounts Details
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks
- View Cards
- Touch ID
- Face ID
- Quick Pin Access
- Join Edwards FCU
- Locate nearby Branch Locations
- Members will be able to sort their shares and loans in any order by dragging and dropping in mobile or online banking;
- Members will be able to create custom groups to organize their shares and loans;
- Members will be able to hide shares and loans;
- Members can save the member recipients they send money to via member-to-member to make future transfers faster;
- Performance improvements in transaction history loading.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Problems with log in
When I first bring up the app and I put my login and password I don’t get an entry button instead I get and register etc.. if I press the register it send me to the register window but when I touch the account number it the send me to the ligin window where I have to input my login and password again
Can’t pay credit card bill
This is good and it works generally well. Can see accounts and transfer money. However you cannot pay your credit card bill on this app. It allows you to go through the whole process but on the last authorize page, the button is in an area that is not accessible and the front page does not move to reach it. It will only move the back page that you were originally on and even won’t open the page on the mobile site so must be don’t on a computer
Legitimately gave this app a try after EFCU revamped their system. This new app and system poorly developed. The mobile deposit works of the very rare occasion that you get the pictures of your check JUST right. Then there are often ru errors or the app not allowing me to pay In house loans from my accounts. I have been a member of EFCU for over thirty years and this whole revamp and app is about to have me close my account. Very disappointed even after giving it a chance.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.