EET iPhone App will keep Administrators, Teachers, Students and their Parents connected to their EET accounts.
Please talk to your School/University administrator if you have any problems signing in.
Faculty or school management staff and teachers are no longer confined to their classrooms and disks. Everyone can progress while on the move.
School managers can monitor their school performance, track teachers progress, receive and send files and messages from anywhere in the world.
When using EET mobile app, every user will catch important events, announcements and school news right on the spot.
Teachers will be able to manage their classes, create assignments, submit attendance and grades, request leave, manage syllabus and courses right from their mobiles.
This app will enable you to:
- Quickly find and contact teachers, students and their parents.
- Browse the content of your courses.
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device.
- Receive instant notifications of messages, files and other events.
- View your attendance records.
- View your course grades.
- And much more...
Please visit: https://eetsystem.net for more information.
This app requires the following permissions:
- Read and modify the contents of your memory: Contents are downloaded to the memory so you can see them offline.
- Network access: To be able to connect to your EET account.
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime.
- Run at startup: So you receive notifications even when the app is running in the background.
Fixed server response bug
New app icon
Some cleaning up
- Nataliya Rahoza
- 9.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyrights @Excellence Educational Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.