The best app for selectively applying all kind of different effects to your photos. Small touch-ups or a creative, artistic work, this app has it all
- Add the selected effect anywhere by "painting" it with your finger, or remove it just as easily.
- Effects can be fine-tuned with lots of adjustable parameters
- Changeable brush size, smoothness and opacity gives you complete control over the modifications
- Content-sensitive brush settings to simplify selecting regions
- All effect are processed at original resolution, (upt to 12 megapixels) keeping your picture just as sharp as it was before
- One-step short-cuts to apply the effect to the entire picture, or to parts of it by gradient
- Cropping, rotating, downscaling pictures also possible, so that you never need an other app.
The available effects are:
- monochrome (desaturation), with selectable tint color
- blur (also horizontal or vertical)
- inverted (you can select or deselect color components)
- hue and saturation adjustment
- solid color (basically the classic finger painting)
- glowing edges
- burned BW
- channel mixer
...all of them with adjustable parameters.
bugfix for the app complaining about too large images and a few other minor adjustments
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but...
I’m a little put off by the fact that it keeps asking me to rate the app, even though - as you can plainly see - I already have. This review wouldn’t be here if I didn’t give my rating. ;)
Other than that small quibble, the app is very fun to use; I’ve combined the monochrome and posterization filters for a Game Boy-esque visual effect, and it looks pretty rad. Definitely worth $0.99.
Great App Needs Bug Fixes & Major UI Updates
This app is easy to use and worth the price... the biggest down side is some of the bugs encountered now and the inability for these little bugs to be fixed. Seems like the developers have bailed on this application. Sad to see this app die off.
Still 4 Stars Though since it’s still my go to app!!
Some nice things
I like the ability to apply and control certain effects without changing the entire image. It has been stable for me. Either a visible mask or a brush outline (or both) would give greater control when applying the effects.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.