eGiving is the electronic collection system of Tithes & Offerings for the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the South Pacific Division.
This app enables the returning of tithes and giving of offerings to be given quickly by Credit card or Debit card either in church, anytime and from anywhere.
One-off gifts can be made, or a personal profile can be created and giving frequencies and amounts nominated and set up for planned and automated giving.
Giving settings can be easily edited as required. Giving history available in the app.
We’d love to hear your feedback at eGiving@myadventist.org
• Fix to donation buckets these should now pick up the appropriate offering of the week
* Fix an issue where some recurring donations were not showing
• Fix to location services, there should now be the ability to search a church and messages when location services is not turned on should be more pleasant
• PIN number is hidden when entered
• Go back buttons during the signup process, so you can reset if the user needs too reset.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mimic Adventist Giving App
Adventist Giving, used in the NAD, has a great app. Either mimicking that, or just making it possible to donate through that app would be fantastic!
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church SPD Limited
- 38 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2018 Seventh-day Adventist Church (SPD) Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.