Try free sailing navigation and see for yourself that sailing has never been so easy and enjoyable!
Żegluj is a brand new, free of charge mobile sailing app. Regardless of what type of boat you use (i.e. sailboat, motor boat or kayak), this application will come in handy in every situation during water navigation. What you can find here are maps of the most popular Polish water reservoirs that are used for recreational purposes. We permanently increase the list of reservoirs so that each sailor could find information about ones favourite places.
Żegluj gives you the access to accurate lake maps with information about hazardous places and water signs, what makes it easier for you to navigate in water reservoirs and keep on proper course. Additionally, maps contain all the ports, petrol stations and food points. It is worth pointing out the fact that you do not even need the mobile internet connection in order to use this sailing app.
Żegluj makes it possible for you to see other sailing objects on the map. To say more, it displays information such as the name of the boat, speed and distance between the other boat and yours, and will result in correct identification of the specific boat on the lake. Żegluj helps in contacting other sailors via private messages and thus to grow your list of friends who share common passion for water.
This app will make you feel safer on the water. What is more, the opportunity to contact other sailors will make sailing even more fun.
Using Żegluj mobile app you get
• access to easy navigated lake maps with marked hazardous areas and water signs, coastlines and reeds, along with sailing routes, ports, petrol stations and food points;
• preview of sailing users along with information about their boat names, speed and distance from your sailing unit;
• warning alerts about hazardous areas nearby;
• availability to save your route history;
• statistics about timing, distance and speed of your boat;
• availability to provide conversations with other sailors via private messages or public channels;
• fast connection to WOPR (Voluntary Water Rescue Emergency Service);
• information about geographical coordinates.
We have prepared a lot of new features for this season. According to your suggestions, we've been working on the possibility to set and track the route over the water reservoirs, taking into account dangerous places. That's not the end of our changes, though. Below you can find the list of all improvements in the application.
- additional signs including opening hours of the bridges and locks;
- notifications about new messages, dangerous places and interesting offers while using our maps.
- generating the picture of the trace with its statistics and the possibility to save it in order to share it with friends;
- grouping traces by the day.
- grouping POIs by their distance (improvement to the current solution);
- suggestions for interesting places.
Minor bug fixes.
Fixed crashing on older iOS versions.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marcin Gryszko
- 105.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Marcin Gryszko
- In-App Purchases
- Jezioro Dargin $3.99
- Jezioro Kirsajty $0.99
- Jezioro Kisajno $3.99
- Jezioro Krzywe (Ukiel) $1.99
- Jezioro Mamry $3.99
- Jezioro Mikołajskie $2.99
- Jezioro Łabap $2.99
- Jezioro Śniardwy $4.99
- Północna część WMJ $8.99
- Zalew Zegrzyński $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.