EGW Writings contains the entire library of Ellen G. White books. Plus the entire library of Audiobooks in English, Portuguese, and Spanish, all ready for listening.
EGW Writings application enables you to read and search the complete published writings of Ellen G. White, the King James Version of the Bible and Noah Webster’s American Dictionary. EGW Writings is the newest version of our successful EGW Free iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch application developed by the Ellen G. White Estate.
What’s new in Version 7:
Syncing of Study Center data and user history through EGW Cloud
Updated bookshelf layout
Updated reader layout
New reader toolbar
Additional color themes and much more
- search in collections: All Collections, Compilations, Lifetime Works;
- ordered search;
New Book Covers
About the author
Ellen G. White (1827-1915) is considered the most widely translated American author. Her works having been published in more than 160 languages. Guided by the Holy Spirit, she exalted Jesus and pointed to the Scriptures as the basis of one’s faith. Ellen White wrote on a wide variety of spiritual and practical topics, from spiritual, to health, education, ministry, financial and marital advice. Her best known most translated work is Steps to Christ, followed by the 5 conflict of the ages series: Patriarchs and Prophets, Prophets and Kings, Desire of Ages, Acts of the Apostles, and The Great Controversy. Ellen G. White is also credited as the co-founder of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
* 120 Ellen G. White title’s
* Complete Published Writings title list: http://www.whiteestate.org/cdrom/cdrom.asp
* 6-volume Ellen G. White biography
* 21 Ellen G. White Devotionals
* 167 Ellen G. White Pamphlets
* 5,000 Ellen G. White Periodical articles
* 8386 Letters and Manuscripts File
* 12 Ellen G. White Miscellaneous Collections
* 21-volume Ellen G. White Manuscript Releases
* King James Version Bible (plus 8 other versions)
* 1828 Noah Webster’s American Dictionary
* App now supports 98 languages
* Read or search either online or offline
* Sync reading and listening history with EGW Cloud
* Sync Study Center with EGW Cloud
* New Bookshelf layout with customizable display
* Access to 9 Bible translations
* Quick direct access to an EGW book/page or paragraph using search (e.g. Education or Ed; Education 57 or Ed 57; Education 57.2 or Ed 57.2)
* Vertical or horizontal reading view available
* Quick reference access to the Bible using the abbreviated book codes. Also, you can go exactly to the chapter and verse if desired. (e.g. Jn, Jn 3, Jn 3:16)
* Navigate to any Bible verse quickly by tapping on the header while in the Bible to move to another verse.
* Horizontal left/right swipes to navigate to next/previous chapter
* Copy and paste text into other applications
* Add bookmarks to any Bible verse or EGW paragraph
* Search for highlighted words or phrases.
* Book reference location is always visible in the title bar.
* Search for words or “phrases” in the entire EGW library or KJV Bible
* Fast indexed search results with easy-scroll access to hits
* Easy navigation to search results highlighted within the chapter
* Daily Devotional Readings
* In EGW books all Bible references are hyperlinked
* Look up definitions in Dictionary
* Study Center: Bookmarks, Highlights, Notes
* Highlighting with 16 million colors
* Add bookmarks and highlights to topic folders
* Reading and audiobooks history
* Email or share a quote on Facebook, Twitter or other supported social networking apps
Ratings and Reviews
This is such a great app for today’s user, it was to many years ago that one had to care books along on your journeys and to carry several plus the Bible it was not the easiest way to read when you had a moment to. To me at my age of 68 this is the best of the best, when I have a few minutes all I have to do is get my phone out and open the app and I can read about God’s love for me and everyone else in this stressful time that we are in. I always have God’s word close to heart when I need it the most, and I can share God’s word with my family and friends as I need to but most of all I have it close by when I have a a moment that I can share God’s word with someone in need. Thanks so much for a great job well done.
Appreciate access to all the publications
I’m so happy to have discovered this app with easily transportable publications.
One issue I have is with the audio. I like the ability to listen and read at the same time but it could use some improvements. I would like to be able to move forward and back within a chapter without having to start the chapter over again. Also, it would be great to be able to keep my place. If it has been several days since my last session, I can’t always remember what chapter I was listening to. It could use some modernization of narrators and music. The music and introduction to the chapters sounds like it comes from the 1930s and makes me feel talked down to. No music would be fine and a respectful, conversational tone of voice for the introduction to chapters would help. The main narrator mispronounces words - such as pronouncing the silent 2nd a in pharaoh as a long a. When it’s a word that is used over and over again, it makes the listener cringe. I’m sure this would be a huge undertaking to make these changes so let me say again, I really do appreciate your making an app with these publications.
I first must thank you for making the breadth of these writings available to anyone relatively free, it is with great cost labour and sacrifice I imagine that this was made possible so thank you all for that, may our Father add his blessings to you accordingly as He sees fit.
I find from time to time that some books and pamphlets have the chapters out of sequence this can be very frustrating to deal with and may be discouraging to some readers. I personally just download what im reading to my books app and find the issue gone and I can complete my reading, I first encountered this in"truth about angels " then a few others since. I'm sure you will figure it out and rectify it by God's will. The problem as with what ever other issues there are, are no doubt devices of the enemy to sow discord and chaos and to keep us away from learning more about our God HIS love for us, care of usc and will towards us, so please don't be discouraged.
Much love and many blessings to you all, and thanks for all you do and will do.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ellen G. White Estate, Inc.
- 336.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Ellen G. White Estate, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.