EGW Writings application enables you to read and search the complete published writings of Ellen G. White. It also includes multiple reference works, 6 Scripture indexes, EGW Topical Index, Adventist Pioneers Authors collection, SOP reference books and manuscripts, 14 Bible versions, Concordances, EGW Bible Commentaries, and the 1828 Noah Webster’s American Dictionary. The software is beautifully designed, fully featured, and very easy to use. It is designed to install as a native macOS M1 SOC application for Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, and Monterey (it will still work with Intel chipsets too). EGW Writings for macOS v.7.6 is the continuation of our successful series of EGW Writings apps developed by the Ellen G. White Estate.
About the author:
Ellen G. White (1827-1915) is considered the most widely translated American author. Her works having been published in more than 160 languages. Guided by the Holy Spirit, she exalted Jesus and pointed to the Scriptures as the basis of one’s faith. Ellen G. White is credited as the co-founder of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Ellen White wrote on a wide variety of spiritual and practical topics during her life, from spiritual, to health, education, ministry, financial and marital advice. Her best known most translated work is Steps to Christ, followed by the 5 Conflict of the Ages series: Patriarchs and Prophets, Prophets and Kings, Desire of Ages, Acts of the Apostles, and The Great Controversy.
* 120 Ellen G. White book titles
* Complete Published Writings available titles: https://whiteestate.org/books/current-publications
* 6-volume Ellen G. White biography
* 21 Ellen G. White Devotionals
* 203 Ellen G. White Pamphlets
* 5,000 Ellen G. White Periodical articles
* 21-volume Ellen G. White Manuscript Releases
* 9347 Letters and Manuscripts Files in 25 bound volumes
* 13 Ellen G. White Miscellaneous Collections
* King James Bible (plus 8 other versions)
* 1828 Noah Webster’s American Dictionary
* Apple Silicon M1 SOC based computers
* Still supports Intel Chipsets
* Dark mode support
* EGW Books in 137 languages
* Menu's available in 16 languages
* 4 major Collections all color coded
*EGW in Blue
*Reference in Gold
*Bible in Burgundy
*APL in Green
* Paragraph linking between multiple languages
* Support for 8 books open at once
* Support to open books in multiple tabs
* Support for multiple windows open at the same time.
* Offline Mode
* Sync Study Center with EGW Cloud
* Instant go to book/page or paragraph using search
(e.g. Education or Ed; Education 57 or Ed 57; Education 57.2 or Ed 57.2)
* Quick reference access to the Bible using the abbreviated book codes. Also, you can go exactly to the chapter and verse if desired. (e.g. Jn, Jn 3, Jn 3:16)
* Copy and paste text into other applications
* Add bookmarks to any EGW or Bible paragraph
* Instant two-stage search feature for book lookups or word/phrase search
* Search filter check boxes to include any Collection or Book(s)
* Easy navigation to search results highlighted within the chapter
* Daily Subscriptions to Thought for the Day, Daily Devotional, Bible, EGW Books
* In EGW books all Bible references are hyperlinked
* Look up definitions in a Dictionary
* Multiple saved Workspaces available
* Fully featured Study Center: Bookmarks, Highlights, and Notes
* Search your Study Center content
* Search history (last 100)
* Preview Study Center annotated paragraphs
* Listening History for Audiobooks
* New Book Covers
* My Library syncs all your reading history
* Copy, Share, Print, feature for sending to email, Pages etc.
* Advanced Search in: All Collections, Compilations, Lifetime Works; Date ordered search
hot-fix for launch on the macOS Catalina
Ratings and Reviews
What an exhaustive concordance is to the Bible, this invaluable tool is to the study of the writings of Ellen White. Although there are some overlooked, unavailable at the time, or thought to be redundant writings which are not available or indexed in this software, this has the great majoirty of the writings.
This is the most important contribution to the study of Ellen White available today. It should be on the smart phone, tablet, and computer of every serious Bible student.
Great reference, but continually crashes
This is a great reference tool! But the "Study Center" is almost useless b/c organizing highlights, notes & bookmarks is not only tedious, the program crashes continuously.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ellen G. White Estate, Inc.
- 71.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Ellen G. White Estate, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.