Zählerstände & Auswertung
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Reduce utility costs & protect the environment
Recording and evaluating meter readings
Be a climate hero now and use the app
The free app EHW+ makes it possible to find out about one's own consumption of electricity, heating and water and the ancillary costs in order to better assess and regulate them. This is good for the wallet and good for the climate.
* Electricity meters (also HT/NT meters).
* Water meters (hot water/cold water)
* Radiators with evaporator
* Oil heating systems
* Gas heating systems
* Photovoltaic systems/solar systems (electricity feed-in meter*)
* Water extraction meter*.
Free basic functions:
* All meters and readings in one app: there is no limit to how many meters or meter readings you can store.
* Minute-by-minute entries and calculations: You determine yourself when you read the meter readings. All calculations are made to the minute.
* Cost overview: What does it cost to fill a bathtub? What is the impact of a rising oil price/gas price? See if the cost of electricity/power consumption increases or decreases.
* News/tips around utility costs/eco-electricity/climate change.
* Meter replacement: The app automatically detects when a meter has been replaced.
* Monthly consumption for the last twelve months
* Cost calculation based on price per unit
* Analyze whether your electricity/water consumption is high or low compared to the German average
* Find out which room is heated the most. Assign a room to a meter if it only represents consumption in one room (e.g., two water meters for the bathroom only)
* NEW: Compare activities like washing/showering/dishwasher/...
* Use the app in dark mode (optional)
* Save meter readings as JSON file (suitable for import).
* Import existing meter readings via CSV file
* Export all meter readings of your housing unit as a table file*.
* Synchronize all your properties in the cloud (optional)
* All household members have access to the data
* Support for water deduction meters*.
* Manage as many residential units as you like*.
* Vote on which feature to develop next.
The app was developed as recently as December 2020. Feedback on the app is highly welcome.
* Paid (InApp purchase or monthly subscription).
Terms of usage:
* Electricity and gas price brake for Germany/electricity price brake for Austria (will be taken into account in the cost overview).
* Only from 7 years the chart jumps to years, before that months again.
* Excel export now also with notes
* More municipal utilities
* Selection "Contract period" in the cost overview appears again for selection.
* Local supplier can be deleted (delete all characters)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Timo Baehr
- 79.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Timo Bähr
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Yearly $7.49
- Einspeiszähler für PV-Anlagen $1.99
- Premium $0.99
- Further statistics $5.99
- Water extraction meter $1.99
- Multiple objects $2.99