The “Railway Route Search” is a route search application, which includes a standard route map, “Perfect Route Map”.
It has many features such as route search includes not only trains but buses and other transportations, route maps, timetables, train’s delay or suspension information, and so on.
The app use GPS in the background mode to provide station's exit guide feature. Continued use of this feature may decrease battery life.
About Premium Plan (In-App Purchase):
Premium Plan enables access to all features, including Premium features.
The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off
- you can turn off/on auto-renew at Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Account Settings > Manage Subscriptions
- turning off auto-renew needs to be done at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, otherwise your account will be charged for the next renewal
- after turning off auto-renew, access to Premium features is available until the end of the current period
- the first purchase comes with 7-days free trial
- 1-month Course / 240 yen per month
- 1-year Course / 2400 yen per month
(all prices above include tax)
Ratings and Reviews
Not Foreigner Friendly
Unless you are already fluent in Japanese, this app is worthless.
If you are fluent in Japanese, you probably don’t need it anyway.
This app is a must have for anyone traveling throughout Japan.
couldn't get anything done, the usefulness of finding a train is 0. it's easier to just ask people
newest version saw no change in usefulness
- Val Laboratory Corporation
- 53.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Val Laboratory Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- プレミアムコース $1.99
- プレミアムコース $21.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.