Expat Living Hong Kong is an English-language luxury lifestyle bimonthly magazine retailing in over 80 bookstores and supermarkets across Hong Kong. Expat Living provides useful advice for expatriates living in Hong Kong, including articles about property, interior design, travel, food, shopping, the arts, health and more. It’s a must-read for anyone considering moving to Hong Kong, as well as life-long expats residing on the island or mainland.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One year subscription - $29.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
- Magzter Inc.
- 20.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 17 @ Expat Living Publications Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Expat Living Hong Kong $29.99
- Expat Living Hong Kong Oct - Nov 2012 $4.99
- Expat Living Hong Kong - Feb - Mar 2013 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.