From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the El Paso Times app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.elpasotimes.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• New in-app alerts let you know when there's a story we don't want you to miss: Look for the blue alerts bar within the app, similar to our existing Breaking News alerts (in red).
• As usual, we're always adding performance improvements and removing bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy reading what's going on back home, when I was in El Paso I bought the paper every morning and read it front to back before going into work. I miss the paper version but I'm happy to get my news online until I get back home.
Where’s the fresh content?
My father was a subscriber of the EP Times for more than 20 years. Through those years we saw this publication transform from one that offered good, insightful content to one that simply does enough to put something out there now. The print version now seems more condensed than anything as it is anywhere between 8-10 pages. The digital version really needs to start updating their material as I was seeing stories there from two years ago! The only way to know nowadays if there is a new story to be read is through their social media site. Really having to dig for articles in this app rather than opening the app, having them pop up is starting to become a pain 😩😭🤯😡
I really love this app even though I'm not a subscriber yet (I wish I were)! Keeps me up to date with everything going on in El Paso... Keep up the good stuff!!
- 235.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- El Paso Times Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.