Conveniently order from the menu, order catering, pay in advance, request delivery and earn and redeem points with the El Pollo Loco app.
Automatically earn points with every qualified food and beverage purchase. Receive special rewards and offers, and redeem rewards for free food and drinks directly from the app. Place an online order and either Skip the LineR when you pick up, or order delivery direct to your door.
• Order: Place an order in a few clicks or customize and create combos
• Catering: Order catering and pay in advance
• Rewards: Earn points with every qualified purchase. Check reward status and news
• Redeem: Redeem earned points for food and drink
• Pay: Use a stored credit card to pay before you arrive at the restaurant.
• Pick-up: Select your pick-up time and go straight to the pickup counter.
• Delivery: Order delivery direct to your door (select locations. More coming soon).
• Locate: Find a nearby location and view maps, directions and business hours.
• Menu: Browse the menu and view nutrition information
• Favorites and Order History: Save favorites, view and quickly place an order.
• Offers: Redeem an online order coupon code.
• Your Account: Create an account profile to quickly and easily place an order, store payment types and save your favorite orders.
- Fresh new look and easier access to Offers and Reward information.
- Selection of Delivery or Pick Up added to the beginning of ordering flow
- Addition of a special instructions field on checkout screen of in-app delivery orders
- Email verification of new signups for increased security
- Updated Help center
Ratings and Reviews
App stars stars & restaurant 5 stars!!!!
The app is ok a bit confusing the points expire very soon if you do not redeem them. The receipt needs to be registered on this app surging 48 hours or else it expires & you loose the chance on gaining points. I give this app four stars.
The food & service at EPL location of Brookhurst & Chapman in Garden Grove is excellent. I give this location five start out of five !!!! My family & I eat here at least three times per week. The chicken is well marinated , ,,cooked & served to perfection every time we eat at this favorite location. The customer service is prompt & friendly. Management crew is nice & professional. Chuy the chef is extremely kind. He makes sure the chicken is cooked well. I’m very happy with this location!!! Very clean all the time & the salsa bar fresh & well stocked Thank you all at this location ,,, keep shining !!!! See you soon for another delicious meal. Yum yum yum !!!!!
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your honest feedback. If you haven't already, update your app to see our new look! Thank you.
Rate the app, not the restaurants
Some franchises are not always the best representatives of the parent company... that being said, the app works great, like it is supposed to. The app, however, does its job and does it well!
When traveling a lot, I’ve found there is not always consistency between physical locations. The app can help make so-so places better (or in some cases where the employees are not as tech savvy as they should be— worse). The app allows me to place orders ahead of time, keep track of spending, earn rewards, get coupons and deals, and see the specials/new items. In my local Restaurant, the only complaint is that they never have enough cilantro. They have integrated the app with their cash registers, orders are ready when I get there, and it’s easy to upload gift cards.
Bottom line, the app does what’s supposed to do and it does it well.
The app is great but there is definitely a problem that management needs to address and not just at this location but multiple locations from the reviews I have read. It is a very frequent complaint—placing the order and getting that same order is a rare occurrence. As this is an ongoing issue it would seem that it is one that would be addressed. Not sure what the answer is but I think that is what management is for.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.