This app will not work on 3GS iPhones.
Elbow Pro III gives users an in depth look at the elbow, allowing them to cut, zoom & rotate the elbow. Elbow Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton.
For a 2 minute overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/elbow_pro.php
• 360 3D horizontal degree rotation of the elbow for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views - with a swipe of your finger.
• Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) and the ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
• Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system - with the touch of a pin.
• 67 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
• 45 animations highlighting muscle movement and joint function.
• 125 audio pronunciations - one for every label.
• Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped onto the bone.
• 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Comprehensively built to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double Tap to zoom: Zoom in to and identify any part of the elbow by tapping on the screen.
• Customize Pins: Add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
• Customize the app: Use the Settings function to choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses, doctors, etc…
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool and can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select any pin in the app -- and the app will automatically find and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators, or professionals in helping explain certain conditions, ailments and/or injuries.
Small bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app and all the other nova apps. My only criticism is that I wish you could see up the arm and down the forearm a little further. For studying just the elbow though, it's perfect!
Another awesome app! Found it from an advertisement while watching NOVA.
Good enough for NOVA=Good enough for me. 😃
I own EVERY single 3d4medical app for a reason, well all but the quiz ones but they are all awesome. Their customer service is also excellent.
Keep up the great work!
Amazing works well with the rest of the series
'truly amazing' is the simplest way I can describe this and the rest of the latest Nova series apps from these dedicated developers. I can't imagine learning without these apps as they are such a great asset to each and every medical professional! I believe these apps should be standard as a learning tool in each and every university and medical school around the globe! Because there are schools operating currently with next to no resources and just with a few dollars inexpensive purchase they can have the best medical reference almost live in 3D for each and every student to view rather than manikins. Keep it up guys! From your Biggest fan @SatnamGrewal!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.