Elecsys is a leading provider of innovative M2M (machine-to-machine) technology solutions and custom electronics for critical industrial applications. Elecsys systems enable customers to gain visibility and control of field assets to increase efficiency, enhance safety, and maximize productivity. Our award-winning products can be flexibly integrated into any system and can communicate via MODBUS into existing SCADA, or via cellular or satellite telemetry into our user-friendly data management system.
With tens of thousands of systems deployed in over a dozen countries, Elecsys M2M solutions have been field-proven in harsh and remote environments to provide simple, yet powerful, end-to-end solutions incorporating rugged field hardware, wireless communication systems, data management applications, and flexible data interface options.
Elecsys Remote Monitoring Products (http://www.elecsyscorp.com/products/)
- Access to critical data anytime
- Real-time monitoring and control
- Mapping feature shows sites in alarm and in normal condition
- Displays historical data
- Graphical data display
- Fully configurable site and unit information
- Monitor sensors
- Fully hosted solution
CATHODIC PROTECTION FEATURES
- Full interruption capabilities
- View history
- Receive immediate text or email alerts for:
• Power failure
• DC Volts
• DC Amps
• DC Pipe to Soil
• AC Pipe to Soil
• Native Potential
• DC Instant Off
• AC Current Density
• DC Current Density
- Receive instant email or text status notifications
- Fully configurable limits and thresholds can be set for each sensor
- Monitor any of the following:
• 4-20mA sensors
• 0-5V sensors
• 0-10V sensors
RAIL LUBRICATION FEATURES
- 24/7 monitoring and management of:
• Top of rail friction On/Off pump control
• Gauge face lubrication systems
• Power status
• Tank levels
• Pump 'on' time/revolutions
• Dispensed material volume
• Wheel/axle count
• Enable/disable pump operation
- View historical data
Thank you for using Elecsys Connect! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Version 1.5.0 has improved its navigation and reload systems on group page.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Liked old site much better. This is to busy for use on phone!!
To busy for use on phone, old site 10 times better!!
App rarely works. Stay away from this company!!!
They know they have issues and state they have been fixed. They have not been fixed and there is no reliable support to fix issues.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.