The Electric Circuit is the largest electric vehicle (EV) public charging network in Québec. The Electric Circuit mobile app gives you access to many services. For example, you can:
• Use Electric Circuit charging stations as soon as you have installed the mobile app.
• Take advantage of the Electric Circuit members’ rate (registration required) or pay as you go, by credit card.
• Transfer the funds needed for your charge into your Electric Circuit account.
• Program the automatic transfer of funds using the credit card linked to your account.
• Add your vehicle’s make and model to benefit from an enhanced charging experience.
• Visualize the closest charging station on a map to check availability in real time and see the usage fee.
• Find charging stations closest to you or find those near a given location.
• Start a charging session at a station.
• Remotely track progress of a charging session.
• Be notified, by email, when your EV is fully charged or when the charging session has been interrupted.
• Receive a notification when a charging station becomes available.
• Receive a charging session summary by email.
• Consult your charging history on Electric Circuit charging stations.
• Plan your trip using a range of useful parameters.
• Collaborate with the Electric Circuit — Send us your comments on the trip planner.
The Electric Circuit mobile app is a simple, user-friendly solution that lets you track the charging of your EV while going about your daily life.
Download the Electric Circuit app today to start taking advantage of everything it has to offer!
• Apple CarPlay : Fix the bug of nearby stations display.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Card for 15$ is very wrong!
In California a blink, evconnect and ChargePoint card is FREE and for good reasons.
What if the mobile network goes down and the charging station or smartphone can’t activate the charging station? Yes it does happen at times!!
What if it’s -30 C outside with a dead smartphone (broken or dead battery) and can’t charge? You will let your customers freeze outside instead of providing a cheap card as a backup, really? This is a time bomb and it will happen someday and hopefully nobody will die.
Clearly the card should NOT cost 15$ - 5$ is probably your cost price, perhaps even less. Mailing is not expensive either.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AXSO - recharge intelligente s.e.c.
- 158.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2020 AXSO - recharge intelligente s.e.c.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.