The Electric Kiwi app is the best way to manage your free Hour of Power, set reminder notifications and keep an eye on electricity usage and more.
Electric Kiwi customers, download our app today to:
- View and change your free off-peak Hour of Power (The off-peak time slots are between 9am-5pm and 9pm-7am every day)
- View graphs of your electricity usage
- Set notifications to be alerted when your bill reaches an amount you choose
- Set an Hour of Power alert so you know when your free hour is due to start
- Get support by sending a new message or using live chat
- View savings tips
- Refer your friends
- Update when you pay (to weekly, monthly, or fortnightly)
- Use Stay Ahead (to stay in credit and never get a bill)
- Update your personal details and move house
- View your plan and low everyday prices
- View your past bills
- Find out contact options for an outage
To use the app, you'll need to be an Electric Kiwi customer. You can join at https://www.electrickiwi.co.nz/go/join
Terms and conditions of use apply, please see https://www.electrickiwi.co.nz/go/terms
In this release, viewing invoices on all devices works again, we have changed a few things within the moving house experience and squashed some of those annoying bugs.
We like hearing your views, so if anything is bugging you, or you have any suggestions, get in touch.
Please rate our app and leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.