This powerful, user-friendly app with embedded torque settings is designed for electricians, electrical and solar contractors, inspectors, and commissioning agents. It streamlines and simplifies the documentation process for electrical and solar panel installations, repair, and certification.
The certification process for electrical and solar panels has become increasingly tedious and demanding due to increased client expectations and the complexity of electrical systems. The traditional method of email-print-sign-scan-email is far too slow and costly for today’s modern needs.
The Electric Panel Application provides a consistent, streamlined documentation and signoff process for field workers to use from inspection start to signoff. It leverages smartphone technology with our patent-pending, time-locked documentation process that includes embedded photos watermarked with time, date, ambient temperature, and GPS location in addition to sorting, storing, and emailing documents and enabling signature capture (E-Sign). Cloud syncing on multiple devices (iOS).
Torque settings may be selected and auto-filled into the document. Satisfies commissioning documentation. Images of electrical panel feeders, distribution wires, and equipment can be captured and time-date stamped into the certification document.
• Creates secure, digital certification documentation in minutes. (Say goodbye to lost or damaged paperwork.)
• Torque requirements for equipment, distribution wires, and feeders may be selected and auto-filled into the document.
• Embeds photos-stamped with time, date, ambient temp, GPS location.
• Satisfies Electrical Panel commissioning requirements.
• E-signoff for multiple signatures of inspectors, project managers, etc.
• Emails professionally documented, certified PDFs.
• Time-locked, encrypted data fields-prevent errors and data tampering.
• Organizes and stores files by date, project, system, and client.
• Improves accountability-gives clients, engineers, and architects detailed proof of work.
• Designed for field use with no internet or server connections needed.
• Cloud storage and syncing on multiple devices (iOS).
• No ads.
• Certifications can be saved to the PlanGrid documents folder when application is synced.
You can subscribe to below plans on the app for full feature access.
Subscriptions are auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed every month until you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Manage your Subscription and Auto-Renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings.
1) 1 month @$5.99
2) 6 months @29.99
3) 1 year @$49.99
For technical support message us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thanks for this app
Great way to organize my panels for my workers
- Time Lock Documentation, LLC
- 22.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © timelockdocs.com
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Subscription $5.99
- Six Months Subscription $29.99
- One Year Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.