Electrodoc Pro is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
Electrodoc is the new app name of Electrodroid. Same app, with the same and even more features.
The app includes:
• Resistor Color Code;
• Lookup Resistor color by value;
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor Color Code;
• Ohm's Law;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistor Ratio;
• Resistor series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge;
• Operational Amplifier;
• LED Resistor Calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator;
• NE555 Calculator;
• Power dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor Design Tool;
• Voltage Drop Calculator;
• PCB Trace Width Calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• RMS Converter;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB port, Serial port, Parallel port, Ethernet port, Power Over Ethernet, Registered Jack, SCART connector, DVI connector, HDMI connector, Display Port, VGA connector, S-Video connector, VESA Connector, Jack connector, FireWire connector, RCA connector, Audio DIN connector, XLR and DMX, ATX Power connectors, PC peripheral connectors, EIDE/ATA - SATA, PS/2-AT connectors, 25-pair cable color code, Fiber Optic cable color, MIDI connector, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin connector, Apple Lightning connector, PDMI, OBD-II Car connector, Car audio ISO connector, Trailer connectors, SD card pin-out, SIM/Smart card, Raspberry Pi pin-out, LCD pin-out, GPIB/IEEE-488 pin-out, Thermocouples colors, Arduino boards, JTAG pinouts, BeagleBone boards);
• Resources (PIC ICSP / AVR ISP, ChipDB (IC pinouts), USB specifications, Resistivity Table, AWG-SWG Wire Size, Ampacity Table, Standard Resistors, Standard Capacitors, Capacitor marking codes, Circuit Schematic symbols, SMD Package Sizes, Symbols and Acronyms, SI Units prefixes, ASCII Table, Boolean Logic gates, 7400 series IC, Switch Information, 78xx IC, Batteries, Coin Batteries, Decibel Table, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses color code, Automotive Fuses colors, DIN 47100 color coding, IP marking, World Plugs & Sockets, IEC Connectors, NEMA connectors);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
If you like the program, please rate it on the app store
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodoc.it
• new app name: Electrodroid is now Electrodoc;
• dark theme;
• new high quality images;
• new resources: Raspberry Pi4, USB 3.2 specification;
• new resources: capacitors marking codes (EIA Class 1, tolerance, voltage);
• added more formulas;
• table headers fixed at the top;
• updated various resources;
• bugs fix and various improvements;
• translation updates;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app of its kind!!!!!
I have used this app on my work Samsung for a long time now and was always mad it was not available on my iPhone. Now I can get rid of ten apps I had just to kinda do what this one app has. If you work in a fiend where you use resistors pin outs or electric calculations then you will love this app it will be worth every penny!!!!!!!!
Incredibly useful and well done
This is one of those apps that is just so incredibly useful I wonder how we ever lived without it, probably in the form of some pocket reference over the years. This app has so much useful information.
I’ve used this app for years, I had this app on my Samsung and I purchased a iPhone and had to have it
Very informational app if you work with electronics, definitely a must have
- IODEMA SRL
- 26.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 IODEMA Srl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.