The eProve™ Effective Learning Environments Observation Tool (eleot®) mobile app is a dynamic classroom observation tool that focuses on what truly matters – student engagement.
The eleot address seven key learning environments that promote effective learning and student success:
• Equitable learning
• High expectations
• Supportive learning
• Active learning
• Progress monitoring and feedback
• Well-managed learning
• Digital learning
Use eleot to:
• Conduct observations online or offline and take notes as you go. Offline observations can be uploaded later.
• Immediately access a PDF copy of an observation.
• Create and distribute detailed reports of observations from the Desktop App Admin Panel.
• Create, view and manage observations at the system level and for associated institutions.
The latest update contains bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This version of the app is not currently working on any of my devices. When it was working last week it was weird on both the iPad and the phone as it will not longer orient to the landscape setting. Also while rating areas sometimes the numbers do not show up so you have to go back and rate multiple times.
New update is awkward on iPad with keyboard. The horizontal view is not available and we can no longer choose to send the observation to the principal's email with the teacher name in the name slot. The app makes the email address the teacher name. As a district employee and not a building one, I prefer to send observations to the principal and not the teacher who may not know me.
Got one observation done and it crashes. Defeated it and tried to reinstall but doesn’t seem to want to play
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.