The Elexio Community iPhone app allows you to access all of Elexio Community's core features while on the go!
- Create People.
- View lists of all members and groups, complete with thumbnails of profile pictures.
- Use as a church directory, if enabled.
- View all information for a person. Including personal, contact, dates, custom fields, and family.
- Tap profile image to add a new one.
- Edit all fields, including custom ones.
- Add/remove people from groups.
- Add/Edit notes.
- Print a summary page, using AirPrint.
- Add a person to your Contacts.
Self Child Check-in.
- Parents can check their kids in when close to church, so the labels are already printed and waiting for them, when they get inside.
- View lists of Completed, Outstanding, and My Outstanding interactions.
- Edit Outstanding Interactions.
- Assign/Log a new interaction.
- Add/edit attendance for a group.
- Add visitors who are currently in the system.
- Create and add visitors.
- Swipe left on a name to see more options.
- Mass Email a group.
- Mass SMS and Voice message (Requires this to be configured via web)
Please note that this app requires a Elexio Community account.
Better support for iOS 12.2
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great. However there is one thing that I hope can be updated soon. Ppl are able to see inactive individuals in their groups on the mobile app with no option to change the view to “active” individuals only. In the case of small groups that are inherited by someone else they have access to information of ppl whom 1. they don’t know 2. Who are no longer part of their group
Please change this...
Bring back the old app!
This version leaves much to be desired. Where is the option to text someone from within the app?
Why did you remove the large, easy to use directly letters. Now I want to get to G and I wind up with H or J.
This needs serious improvement.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.