We built Ellie so you can spend less time organizing your life and more time living it.
• Going to the grocery store or gym?
No need to have an app for what you’re doing and another for when you do it. Ellie keeps your grocery list and workout plan all in the same place.
• Too busy to run errands?
Stop spending your free time figuring out when you have free time. Ellie will let you know when you have time in your day.
• Getting lazy about adding things in your calendar?
It’s not your fault; traditional calendars are super complicated. Ellie makes new reminders and events are only a few taps away.
• Do you forget complicated websites?
Maybe you have a reminder to order an Uber, pay your credit card or check your syllabus. Link the website or app to Ellie and we'll jump you right into the right app.
By Liam and Cesar
Made in Seattle
• Privacy Center is now in Settings. It shows you the little bit of usage data we collect, how we keep it safe and what we do with it.
• If you event has a Skype, Teams, Chat, Hangout, BlueJeans or Webex link in it, we’ll find the link and show a shortcut on the details screen of the event. This saves my life everyday instead of hunting through the notes of an event.
• When choosing a time on the create new thing screen, Ellie will show you times that you have conflicts so you don’t double book yourself!
• Control which calendars conflict with each other. Now your family calendar won’t stop you from scheduling me time.
• Change to the button that brings you back to the current thing on your timeline. Secret: Tap it again when it turns into a calendar icon and it brings you to the start of the day.
• German language support is in the works. I think I’m like 90% of the way there but would love feedback.
• You can now create all day events on the day picker when creating a new thing.
• Fixed a bunch of issues with notifications and scrolling performance.
• When you create a new thing, the time picker is now the current time. I’m sorry this took so long.
• A ton of crash fixes by switching over our data model.
• Added crash analytics. If a crash occurs, I'll know about it now and try to fix it.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when scrolling on the heat map month view.
• Minor bug fixes when creating events and performance improvements on the event detail screen.
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE IT! Life savior, thank you 🙏
I never make reviews but after days of browsing on the App Store, I have finally found the app I’ve been looking for. I love how visual it is, but it’s also very clear. Glad it can sync up to my other calendars, and it’s overall very helpful. It can open to other apps (as someone who is active on socials this is super helpful), and I love the smart assistant. This was clearly well thought out. Hope any changes made will only make this app better! (Will be updating with my experience after a week or so)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much and I’m so glad you enjoy using Ellie ❤️ your amazing reviews are the fuel that keeps us on the mission to make the calendar better. We’ll keep adding more apps to the Quick Action feature super soon and would love to hear more ways we can make Ellie even better for you!
Thank you again,
Getting there. So much potential.
I keep coming back to this app and this time it may just stick. It's definitely for a specific kind of person, combining tasks lists and your calendar, and while there is still a lot of functionality in each of those areas to build, there is a ton of potential.
There is a bit of a learning curve to use it because you need to adjust how you think about and organize your tasks and events, but you'll soon find that once you relax your thought structures and let things form naturally and organically the app functions quite well.
Particularly for organizing your time, I'd really like to see some new views. The current timeline is useful, but it's also essentially a list. This makes it challenging to schedule time blocks longer than the given duration options and visually plan your week.
Creative Week and Month views would be wonderful. 3 stars is tough love for this app, but I'm really hoping to give more in the future.
Developer Response ,
Hey Andy 👋
Thank you so much for giving Ellie a try and for your amazing feedback! Gosh, it makes me so happy knowing that somebody is using our little app to make their life a bit more organized.
In regards to your feedback, we wanted to keep things simple in the beginning and really think about the essentials of what a calendar could be. You’re right though! We need a better way to block off time to get things done and I think we have a couple ideas you’ll love in the next update or so.
We built Ellie Calendar for people like you and with your incredible feedback, I think you’re going to use future versions more and more ❤️
Been using this app for a short while now and it’s great so far and the heat map feature on the calendar provides a great overview as well!
I noticed a small thing though. On the time slider, it says 12 AM for when I slide it to 12 PM. I know it’s a very small detail but other than that, it’s such an intuitive app and can’t wait to see more features added!! Great job 👍🏽👍🏽
Developer Response ,
Hey 👋 Thank you so much for trying out Ellie Calendar! Also, thanks for pointing out that bug, we'll get that fixed in the next update which is coming out in a week or so. Keep letting me know what we can do better! Liam
- Liam Bolling
- 26.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Liam Bolling
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $1.99
- Super Large Tip $19.99
- Medium Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.