The Ellie's Way app is packed with encouragement and support for the grieving.
- Access many resources to help on your grief journey
- Watch encouraging videos
- Comment and encourage others
- Join our Ellie's Way Group and get connected with other grieving people
- Stay up-to-date with push notifications
- Learn coping strategies
Grief is hard. Together we are not alone!
- When enabled, the Bible tab has a fresh look and the ability to switch translations.
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- Share media from your church's media library with a group channel
- People can add profile photos
- The heart emoji is now a reaction option
- Prayer requests can now be marked "answered"
- Group channels can now have up to 2,000 people.
- Misc. bug fixes
New in Events (if enabled):
- Updated design
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I joined Ellie’s Way in 2019 after hearing about this group from another grief coach. I am often in there to give support to the people who trust this group enough to be vulnerable with their pain and loss. It is a beautiful place to share and feel and receive love. This new app has been fantastically done, is easily navigated, and provides great value to those who are suffering with the pain from loss. Todd and his team are compassionate towards all who choose to join and offer great support in such difficult times. I highly recommend this app and the Ellie’s Way community!
I have been with Ellie’s Way Since it has started. In my time there I have become a moderator. I volunteer to help Tammy Sigman run the Suicide, Hope, and Healing Team. My heart goes out to each and every member. I have met so many people and have connected with them. I also had the privilege of attending the very first Ellie’s Way getaway. There is so much support and compassion. There is always someone available to talk to. The group has done wonders for me.
What an amazing story and fantastic ministry! This APP is a great tool in discovering and benefitting from the genuine heartfelt resources and support of Ellie’s Way as we each make the difficult journey of grief when it hits our life. Thank you Todd and team for loving others well.
- Ellie's Way, Inc.
- 26.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 Ellie's Way
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.