Join Ellison The Elephant in this interactive book app as he tries to make a big trumpet sound like his friends and sister, but all he gets is a little toot! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. With encouragement from Mom and provocation from his imaginary friend, Weasel, will Ellison discover his very own voice?
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 3-7
The Reviews Are In:
- "Fun animations and sounds. A wonderful combination of capabilities!" - App Advice
- "A great message and reading help on every page!" - Best Apps for Kids
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Kidwick books licensed app: www.kidwick.com
- updated to latest codebase for better compatibility
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Be proud of who you are
We love this story, its message, the musical overtones and the fact that you can tap the pictures and a little sound comes out. My only complaint is the fake African accent, but it is a wonderful book. For my 3 1/2 year old. (Even our 14 year old friend secretly plays with it!) Kudos for a story that builds character and a vague curiosity in jazz.
Cute story...won't hold a toddler's attention
We have practically all of the Dr Seuss and Little Critter books and my two-year-old loves those. In both of those collections you can tap the pictures and it will tell you what you're touching as well as show you the word. My son loves tapping the pictures! This book doesn't have that feature. Perhaps it can be added in the future? The story is wordy and there is not a whole lot to look at...ie. lots of grays and browns and the same elephants on each page. It just wasn't vibrant enough to hold my son's attention. I can see it being a good story for an older child. I just wish it had more action/interactivity.
I downloaded this app because I'm a fan of Eric Drachman's work, specifically "Leo the Lightening Bug," and when I heard he had a new book, I couldn't wait. The app is sweet, interactive and educational. A trifecta! It's the prefect addition to your child's library, both online and in print. I highly recommend it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.