Ellucian Mobile helps you stay connected to your college or university like never before. You’ll have access to great features that make your campus experience more effective, more efficient, and more fun.
* Enable features may vary by institution; not all features/functionality will be available for all institutions. Please contact your institution’s Information Technology staff to obtain your login credentials or for assistance with login related questions.
Key features of Ellucian Mobile include:
• Courses — Manage your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful course resources including class assignments
• Assignments – Available in the app, as a widget, or on your Apple Watch.
• Registration — Search and register for your planned courses wherever you are.
• Grades — Check your midterm and final grades on the go.
• Account Balance – Check your account balance and make a payment.
• Notifications — Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your device.
• Library — Dig into the resources at your institution’s library.
• Bookstore — Find the books you need for the courses you’re taking.
• Important numbers — Easily find all the numbers, websites, and addresses you need.
• Maps — Know your campus like the back of your hand and use your Apple Watch to help you navigate.
• Directory — Find the faculty, staff, or student you need and call them right from the app.
• News — Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off.
• Events — Never miss another important event.
• Media – View videos or listen to audio.
• Social Media — Tie your school experience right into your social network.
• Improved contextual translations for all supported languages.
• Customizable Zero Textbook Cost icon and user selection of drop-codes (Banner only).
• Support for user initiated configuration refresh.
• Quality enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It stops working every time
Every semester it is the only thing that helps me find my professors, classmates, and where the class is even before my school updates the website. My only issue is a few days into school each semester the app stops working and my classes no matter what. I’ve tried deleting then downloading again. It does not work. But every semester and the beginning of the semester it works great! It shuts off after I do not need it anymore after I have written down my classes and teachers and locations already so it doesn’t hinder me that much but boy is it annoying.
Doesn’t Work, Useless
I got this app so I wouldn’t have to use my internet browser to get to my school sites on the go. It worked once, the first time I connected to my school and signed in. Ever since then, it refuses to log in, either telling me there’s not enough of a data connection even if I’m connected to WiFi, or just infinitely putting me on a loading screen after I hit “sign in”. It takes less time for me to open my internet browser, manually find the Ellucian website through my school’s website or google, log in through there, find what I need, and log out. And the app will still be loading. I was hopeful and kept it around for a few weeks, thinking maybe an update would fix it, but this is an absolutely useless app and I have now deleted it.
Good App but....
This app would get 4 stars if D2L was integrated into the app with a user friendly interface. I would without a doubt give it 5 stars if it also included the emailing option to classmates, professors, etc. and implemented the use of a bookstore link directly to the school, so you can order supplies or even look up the required reading for a particular subject it’s would also be great if it had a assignment tab to view material uploaded by you instructor ,professor etc. Overall it gets the job done the way it is but could use a couple of improvements.... just saying!
- Ellucian Inc.
- 44.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ellucian Company L.P. and its affiliates
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.