Millions of people around the world ask the same question everyday “What will I eat today?” and we make answering this question as simple as a click of a button!
Browse over 6000+ restaurants and thousands of visualized dishes in Egypt to discover & order the food you love. Whether you’re looking for delivery or dine-out restaurants, discover food by the dish you’re craving with specially curated food photos to visualize your next meal.
What can you do with elmenus app:
* Discover & order the food you love in a click of button, with the option to customize your order and pay with your credit card or cash.
* Craving a specific dish? Discover all restaurants serving this dish in your area whether you're looking for delivery or dine out.
* Browse over 6,000 restaurants’ menus, scanned menus, reviews, map locations and call the restaurant directly from the app
* Share and browse tasty food photos shared by the community in our Foodie Feed, don’t forget to “Yum” the ones you like!
* Use the nearby feature to check out the best restaurants around your location.
* Save your favorite restaurants
Introducing the feature you've all been waiting for!
Elmenus on iOS is now in Arabic! Enjoy the localized version of elmenus from 8000 different restaurants and over a million dishes!
Also, be prepared for lots of discounts this september on featured dishes!
Ratings and Reviews
More options / Smooth Interface
Nice interface. No location input problems.
Wider variety of options. 5/5.
Delivery option ruined the app
It’s so disappointing what you’ve done to the app. By adding a delivery option, you made the app interface almost unusable. Elmenus was my go to app before any outing. Simple, easy to use and reliable. Always up to date with any menu. Now, the app is heavy, slow and messy. I can’t even see the menu options well because if a menu is somewhere that doesn’t deliver to me, it becomes gray. I really hope you can give us a menus only app back. I recommend making a separate app for food delivery. It’ll be much more focused and specialized.
Version 4 and 4.0.1 don’t work
Phone: iPhone 7 with iOS 11.3.1.
The app starts but shows an error on the main screen “something went wrong, please try again” and doesn’t proceed further. I’m outside Egypt so not sure if the app is trying to detect my location and map it to a certain delivery area. Previous version used to default to last delivery area set in the user preferences.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.