Elmo wants you to make a monster friend! It’s easy! Choose a monster body and touch its face to give it eyes, nose and a hat—there are lots and lots and lots to choose from. When you’re done, Elmo will dance and play with your monster! This is going to be so much fun!
• Fosters art and creativity.
• Encourages decision-making.
• All original Sesame Street video.
• Elmo’s photos of your monster go to your iPad's photo album.
• Elmo interacts with your monster.
• Your monster comes alive to dance and play.
• Change your monster as many times as you like.
• Touch one of the monster bodies to get started.
• Touch your monster’s face to give it eyes, a nose and a hat. Keep touching the same spot to keep changing your monster’s features. When you’re ready to play with your monster, touch the green arrow.
• Touch the camera icon and Elmo will take a picture of your monster. This picture will appear in your iPhone/iPod’s photo album.
• Touch the Elmo icon and the little red monster himself will jump in to play with your monster!
• Touch the music notes icon and your monster will dance for you!
• Touch your monster any time for a surprise!
ABOUT SESAME WORKSHOP
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
IDEO is a human-centered design and innovation firm ranked independently among the ten most innovative companies in the world. Learn how our team of child-development experts, veteran toy designers and interaction designers approach the creation of award-winning kid apps at www.ideotoylab.com.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments or need help, please contact us at: email@example.com or MonsterMaker_HD@ideo.com.
Added new head gear, eyes, and nose parts
Ratings and Reviews
My 4 year old loves this!
My 4 year old loves this app! Heck, even my 6 year old will play with it. They laugh hysterically when making the monsters move back and forth and when they dance with Elmo. I give it 4 stars because it could have offered a little more.
I would love if I could build my own Sesame Street
You know, with all of the cast. Make sure it’s a free game. Also for the ability to befriend other players and see their very own Sesame Street.
Toddler son loves this!!
This app is so cute, easy to use, entertaining, and well-made. My son is 17 months old and his favorite iPad activity is pushing the button and laughing as it boots me back to the homepage of apps. This is the only app that holds his attention for a sustained amount of time. The monsters crack him up, he loves the music, and I find it cute as well. The only thing I would like to see are more options for eyes, noses, mouths, etc. The options that are there are cute but limited. Maybe there are additional choices in different seasons?
- Sesame Workshop Apps
- 535 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved, © 2019 IDEO LLC. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.